Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST 3-month consecutive new maxi singles & LIVE DVD release

"DESPERATE" [track list]
01.scarlet
02.DESPERATE
03.Liberation

btw they will hold their one-man live tour "The Liberation of Desire" at Nagoya ell.FITS ALL at 2014/05/23, at Shinsaibashi CLUB DROP at 2014/05/25 and at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2014/06/07

Kinda pop-ish song, but I like it. I didn't know what to think of the preview but the whole song convinced me! I kinda like the rap part with the breakdown afterwards~

The PV though…Dancing boobs and that glittery navel piercing. That's all I can see.

How is this not the best preview from them? That beginning has Opera growls reminiscent of Sphere and those riffs~! That breakdown came in so nicely and I'm really digging the addition of those orchestral strings. it adds for some really epic sounds!

I love how the more popular they get, the heavier they sound like, unlike 99.9% of rock bands out there.

This shit is gorgeous. Their drummer is one hell of a player. Kickass, as usual.

Petition for a world tour ASAP, plz.

It would have needed to be filmed in 2012, because by 2013 they had new costumes (early January, actually) 

Hiro does the body paint thing on occasion, still. Particularly since every other member is in their Omega outfits.

I like the Desperate's preview. I cannot find info about the cds content. Did you get the PVs with the CDs ? Or it is as it was for Omega and Grimoire and only first press come with dvds ?

No dvds with the PVs. They release only one version of the CD. 

They then release the PV on their youtube. I think it's their way of not being a typical vkei band, making you buy ten versions of the cd in ten different forms. (you still get different things based on where you buy it, like special signed goods, stickers, comment dvds, etc.) But only one type of cd. 

Sometimes, they'll have a 'special' edition, which comes in a cool case and has a few extra goodies like that. Otherwise, nah.

Thank you ! 

If you buy "Desperate" at Puresound you get Natsu and at Like an edison you get Masa.. As for Cazqui, Daichi and Hiro I did not find. Or perhaps the single is sold out at those shops. 

Sign in to follow this