Trombe

KAMIJO new mini album "Symphony of The Vampire" release & will be major debut

So what is the deal with the long track list anyway? is the pv going to be a short film or something? That would be kind of cool actually. 

Also, who hires these narrators? lol

This is one long full song called "Symphony of the Vampire".

The song is divided in 7 parts.

The PV is "Symphony for the Vampire", so, I think it will be quite long.

So what is the deal with the long track list anyway? is the pv going to be a short film or something? That would be kind of cool actually. 

Also, who hires these narrators? lol

The long tracklist is the music from Versailles' mini drama, supposedly. I have seen the drama but don't recall it having such an expansive sound track.

I assumes it is Kamijo that chose the narration but another question, what nationality is these narrator to have such a thick accent? I have never heard this accent before.

the part where KAMIJO sings "sasageru" reminds me of Elfen Lied's opening Lilium.

I hope when he becomes a major artist he doesn't trade this he is doing for a more commercial disposable musical style as it tends to happen to visual kei artists and bands.

I think it sounds great, looks great and all of that. Can't wait to hear the full versions of all the parts. BUT I am truly laughing 5evr @ Death of Asagi

ROTFL, the soundtrack is from Vampire Stories, two movies from 2011, not their mini drama! We never heard those tracks, and I'm glad he is finally releasing them!

ROTFL, the soundtrack is from Vampire Stories, two movies from 2011, not their mini drama! We never heard those tracks, and I'm glad he is finally releasing them!

Oh that makes more sense. I totally forgot he did work on movies, I lost touch waiting on subs.

So what's going on here? Kamijo is Louis the 14th who got locked away during the revolution so he turned asian and became a vampire???????

Maybe Louis manifested himself onto an unsuspecting Japanese person and decided to restart his legacy far from his homeland?

KAMIJO will hold his one-man live "-First Live in Japan-The Empire of Vampire" at Tokyo Kinema Club at 2014/07/19, at which HIZAKI will act as his guest

KAMIJO will hold his one-man live "-First Live in Japan-The Empire of Vampire" at Tokyo Kinema Club at 2014/07/19, at which HIZAKI will act as his guest

more like 1994/07/19 tbh bc come ooon