Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Alice Nine new album "Supernova" & 5 new release

Words can't describe how good "from KURAYAMi" is. Their best B-side since Pre-VANDALIZE days. And that's even with the rocking Le Grand Bleu and beautiful Namida no Aru Basho.

The cover art is gorgeous! Though I agree it would have been perfect without the text. 

No disappointment in the B-side/Reprises. From Kurayami is sooo good but i can't help but be disappointed that it was regulated to a B-side and not put on the album instead of all the damn spring singles. The lack of new material is disheartening but here's to hoping that the new tracks are outstanding I guess lol. 

from KURAYAMI was marvellous! Furthermore I really liked Shining ,however, I'm bit a sceptical if it's a worthy opener... this one does not have potential like A Heavenly Tale or the beautiful name...

Covers are good, but I have seen some better ones. Nevertheless, they fit to an album name like Supernova.

I really look foward on Supernova and I'm still curious how the new songs will sound like! Don#t know what I should expect of a song titled +- but perhaps we will be surprised positively ^^

No idea why they switched to piped in sound? That obviously isn't live... Makes it seem like they sync which I am pretty sure they dont in an actual live performance, or they sounded bad .. Weird way to do the promo, hopefully it is meaningless.

^What? That's how most bands do their live promos nowadays

Maybe I am unaware... I dont remember any promos like that, the ones I usually watch have the live sound so you are enticed to buy based on the live performance... As opposed to this which seems to be trying to entice people to buy simply based on how good they look?

Just how it comes off to me.

^ It doesn't entice you to buy anything, other than concert tickets (since it's a promo for their tour if I understood it correctly?). But anyway, yeah, they could've done it with live sound... tho I've never seen many tour promos with actual live sound before (since usually the tour hasn't even started yet when stuff like this is out xD).

Maybe I am unaware... I dont remember any promos like that, the ones I usually watch have the live sound so you are enticed to buy based on the live performance... As opposed to this which seems to be trying to entice people to buy simply based on how good they look?

Just how it comes off to me.

The only promos you'll see with actual live audio is ones for the purchasing the Live DVD for those lives. This is promoting the new tour for the album so those lives haven't really happened

I see promos with live vids for concerts all the time, but I see what you are saying as they cant make a promo featuring songs they havent played live yet, but they have been playing songs off this album for a year or more now, and have recorded them. I am not here to try and argue or be negative, I just find it strange they still did it like that.

Guest mitsu the indie girl

Haven't listened to these guys in years... Shou's vocals have improved quite a bit. Maybe I'll check some more out of theirs...

Sign in to follow this