CAT5

Sherlock (BBC TV Series)

Actually, January 19 was for the US, my bad.

The first episode of season 3 of Sherlock will air in the UK on the BBC on January 1st! The other episodes will air on January 15th and January 22nd afaik.

I saw it too, it was a great episode! John assaulting Sherlock several times was rather hilarious, haha.

^Wait til you get to Season 2

Did you mean the Reichenbach Fall

/can't believe we had to wait two years to find out how that one ended lmao

You think Sherlock lied to Anderson?

Then again there should be no reason to tell the complete story to Anderson, given their relationship. Anderson's actual theory at the beginning of the episode was probably the most bad-ass though with him throwing himself through a window, haha.

It's hard to say, but I am not sure he told the (whole) truth. But I hope this isn't something they'll focus on in the next episodes though. I hope they're finished with all of this now.

Did you mean the Reichenbach Fall

/can't believe we had to wait two years to find out how that one ended lmao

Yes I did (more like the Reichenbach Fall of my Tears)

(SPOILERS) (I don't know how to do the spoilers thing)

Right now, I don't care we had to wait two years cause it was well worth the wait. These past two episodes have been packed with the Sherlock goodies that I love so much, hilarious moments like the Sherlock-Watson reunion, Lestrade, Sherlock and Watson drunk, the whole wedding.

The only thing that's upsetting is we only have one more episode

I believe the latest episode was the best one so far, I both cried and laughed during Sherlock's speech. I watched it again today with my mom and enjoyed it just as much as the first time.

I read something that pissed me off. Those of us that have been around since the start or at least since the release of Season 2; we've had to wait the 1-2 years for Series 3 to come out and to find out what happens after the Reichenbach fall... But maybe a week, a month, or a year from now, someone is going to get into this series and they're going to get to the Reichenbach fall and they won't be able to wait to find out what happens next.... AND ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS CLICK "NEXT EPISODE"

Update: Just watched the final episode.... I really don't want to watch TV anymore. I thought the Reichenbach fall was traumatic

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN SPOILERSFOR THELASTEPISODE OF SEASON 3

God damn, that was a great episode. So the sudden change in mood wasn't so much of a change after all. It just felt like it. You know what I'm saying? Great episode, and it had plenty of surprises. You just gotta love that!

OMFG Jim-sama is so adorable like a teddy bear, fucking love him. gonna wear him as tribute for a week. I'm not gonna lie the first time i saw him i didn't think much of him, though he was undercover so it's all good. Really looking forward to seeing him again, and he should have his own spinoff. I was disappointed that he didn't show up at the wedding and dance with sherlock in a "all alone? wanna dance? *removes glasses*" *sherlock relizes its him, and accepts, then wakes up thinking it was a dream*

so the show is good 3rd season kinda sucked though. i find that watson is like anything, but a good anything like "ummmmm"  "ok" i think i would hate him if it was anyone else.

*being late to da party*

Hm… I still don't know how to feel about the last season, though I have seen it 2 months ago. It was kinda boring? I liked the first two seasons much more. Maybe all the fun went away because Moriarty wasn't in it. He was definitely one of the better villains (which is no surprise as he had more screentime than Charles Augustus Magnussen and was a better fleshed out character). The last ep of the 3rd season surely had it's twists and turns and also enough action to keep me interested, but the first two episodes felt so off and rather like soap operas. maybe because I am not interested into the "bro love" between Sherlock and Watson and care even less about his wife Mary. I am also tired of Moffat's gay jokes. I know he does it to make fun of the crazy slash-loving pats of the fandom, but after two seasons it has started to become just an old running gag.

I don't know what to expect from season 4. I just hope there will be less romance and Sherlock-Watson drama and more plot, more interesting cases and characters, who aren't as flat as paper.

*being late to da party*

Hm… I still don't know how to feel about the last season, though I have seen it 2 months ago. It was kinda boring? I liked the first two seasons much more. Maybe all the fun went away because Moriarty wasn't in it.

THIS!

still butthurting about 4th season being postponed till 2017 ;__; but at least we'll have that x-mas special this year.