Sign in to follow this  
Furik

SAW 3D soundtrack has J-rock

I don't know if this has been discussed already (haven't seen any topics, but if so delete/merge this?)

Saw-3D.jpg

In what will be the seventh installment in the series (I quit after Saw IV), the new movie "Saw 3D", which obviously will be in 3D, comes out in October.

The soundtrack will have songs by J-rock artists we know and love... like Dir en grey.

Here's the tracklisting:

1. Saving Abel – Never (exclusive)

2. Dead By Sunrise (Chester Bennington) – Condemned

3. Hinder - Waking Up The Devil

4. Karnivool – Goliath

5. Nitzer Ebb – Promises

6. Kopek - Love Is Dead

7. Saliva - Badass (exclusive)

8. My Darkest Day – The World Belongs To me

9. Default - Turn It On

10. I-Exist – Firefly

11. Boom Boom Satellites - What Goes Around Comes Around

12. Adelitas Way – Scream

13. Krokus – Hoodoo Woman

14. Lordi - This Is Heavy Metal

15. Wagdug Futuristic Unity – Ram The Crush

16. Dir en grey - Hageshisa to, Kono Mune no Naka de Karamitsuita Shakunetsu no Yami (exclusive)

Yup.

+ Boom Boom Satellites

+ Wagdug Futuristic Unity

+ Dir en grey

Hopefully Boom Boom Satellites song is a cover!

good for them. Pretty surprised with wagdug though,

i didn't know they're this popular.

I wonder though, what's that exclusive sign suppose to mean. Since hageshisha was released last year.

New version? Remix? Rehash?

Or exclusively announced sell out to U.S market? lol j/k

don't mind the last point.

but seriously, i am pretty courious with that exclusive sign.

Saw became shit after the second one. But watching people get cut up and acided is extremely entertaining!

And while we're into cutting and shit: both À l'intérieur and Martyrs is the worst movies I've ever seen, both makes the Saw series look like childrens TV. But they're both great and it's big entertainment. Gonna watch A Serbian Film soon, but I think it may be a little too badass for me. Dunno! It's supossed to be quite crazy and fucked up. Looking forward to it though!

And LOL @ the Dir en grey song. Hahah!

both À l'intérieur and Martyrs is the worst movies I've ever seen, both makes the Saw series look like childrens TV. But they're both great and it's big entertainment. Gonna watch A Serbian Film soon, but I think it may be a little too badass for me. Dunno! It's supossed to be quite crazy and fucked up. Looking forward to it though!

Urgh, be prepared (/don't eat anything a few hours before).

And ew at Dir on Saw. Awful band for an awful franchise.

Serbian Flim was the most fucked up thing I've ever seen.

-Back on topic-

I like the fact that BBS and WFU are on the OST, still won't see the movie. =]

SAW is awesome! i love watching peopple get cut up and shit

but i do admit they do have to stop since they ran out of originality

plus i hate watching 3d movies... its a pain in d eyes!

to be fair SAW must have stop long after SAW 2 actually.

The magic just gone after that. But since the script was planned for few sequels, then what can i say. Heard this year is the finale though, if am not mistaken.

To watch people to get disembodied is a sudden rush of blood (and adrenaline) to the head. I think that's the sensation (the art?) of gory movies. SAW and SAW 2 isn't too poor. Though there's better Gore films out there.

From a better bloodier darker than SAW, like say, Hostel to some obscure titles from outside Hollywood.

Doesn't BBS are pretty electronic?

Interesting to have them on the track listing.

Well, I love watching people get cut up. And I really like Saw, but I think they should've just stopped after the 3rd or 4th movie. Or make a new movie with #5 and #6's plots.

Anyways, back on topic: Awesome, glad to see a Dir en grey song on there.

both À l'intérieur and Martyrs is the worst movies I've ever seen, both makes the Saw series look like childrens TV. But they're both great and it's big entertainment. Gonna watch A Serbian Film soon, but I think it may be a little too badass for me. Dunno! It's supossed to be quite crazy and fucked up. Looking forward to it though!

Urgh, be prepared (/don't eat anything a few hours before).

Just watched it. Can't make up my mind yet. One scene about half way through was disturbing beyond comprehension, that part gladly wasn't topped.

good for them. Pretty surprised with wagdug though,

i didn't know they're this popular.

I wonder though, what's that exclusive sign suppose to mean. Since hageshisha was released last year.

New version? Remix? Rehash?

Or exclusively announced sell out to U.S market? lol j/k

don't mind the last point.

but seriously, i am pretty courious with that exclusive sign.

The exclusive means it's "exclusive" to the soundtrack.

Like, the other exclusive songs on the soundtrack are unreleased/new songs that haven't been released anywhere outside of the Saw 3D soundtrack.

In this case, for Dir en grey, the Saw 3D soundtrack is the only U.S. release that has the song.

Regardless of whether they are "good" or "bad" movies, they still make plenty of money around the time of Halloween, and I can imagine they especially will with 3D.

It's very good to see Dir en grey on the soundtrack, judging from their position on the album, hageshisa to will be played on the closing credits which is pretty awesome.

I feel bad for Herpes, he / she / idek must be pretty sad to see Dir en grey on the soundtrack. I'm sorry darling. Maybe one of your tranny bands will make some sort of soundtrack before they break up sooner or later.

Sign in to follow this