Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

SaTaN Ba.SHIYA & Dr.D.K will depart

No reason given either? o__O

I'm sure it's nothing outside of the usual "musical differences, but we're still friends! This is actually a positive decision for the band!" type thing.

oh, it's too bad!

Though, i am not too surprised about it.

Doesn't Mr.SaTan was once departed but come back?

Hope this happen with these guys too in the future.

oh, it's too bad!

Though, i am not too surprised about it.

Doesn't Mr.SaTan was once departed but come back?

Hope this happen with these guys too in the future.

Yes. He departed once and came back a few month later. So there's a possibility for SHIYA and D.K to do the same. I hope...

Why can't vk musicians ever be "Because these people are shit musicians and I'd rather be a member of Bon Jovi than have to cross dress with them?"

Why can't vk musicians ever be "Because these people are shit musicians and I'd rather be a member of Bon Jovi than have to cross dress with them?"

Not that Bon Jovis sense of fashion had always been impeccable. :lol:

bon-jovi.jpg

There's no doubt that everyone in the pic Champ567456443654 posted dresses way better than 99% of the jrock bands. No one can really deny that, or?

I also had to check out SaTan eariler today. What the fuck is this? It _HAS_ to be a parodi band. It can't be serious. Just what the fuck was that?

Gief british Satan! The real Satan!

Not that Bon Jovis sense of fashion had always been impeccable. :lol:

bon-jovi.jpg

Is this an old school veekay band? D:

people called them "dance metal" back in the 80s

most peoples attrected by them were girls, while boys busy with their Metallica, which at that time were too rough for most good girls at that era to hear. Livin' on a prayer set them right :P

Well, I actually like a few songs by Bon Jovi, it's a bit of a guilty pleasure. (But I'm a girl, so I guess I'm allowed? :lol: )

Anyway, to go back to the topic: that kinda sucks actually. Though I must admit I haven't bothered to try their latest album yet.

It also is a bit conspicuous that this happens so shortly after the vocalist came back. Maybe they just don't get along too well, lol.

ow ow ow rainbow braids and nipple pasties *__*

o0250025010859771688.jpg

do you think he's fully on his birthday suit here?

note: click the image to enlarge it. I am using thumbnail codes to resize it.

Swirly b+w background? seriously?

"I'm your biggest fan

I'll follow you until you love me

papa-paparazzi" :lol:

but retro swirly looks fun sometimes isn't it? no?

I didn't know before, two members departed from this band. I enjoyed their last CD and it's somehow pity... In my opinion they were something like The Candy Spooky Theater mixed up with Dir en grey. Something really weird, but as well really interesting and nice.

I hope they find (or, maybe already found?) some good musicians to replace them, or drummer and bassist come back. Or, at the end: solo project of Mr. Satan will keep similar style (but looking at this photo session and cover art from mini-album I partly doubt in such possibility)...

ex-Schwarz lilie-->SaTaN Dr.D.K will act as support Dr. of The CANDY SPOOKY THEATER at their 10th ANNIVERSARY PARTY "SPOOKY HALLOWEEN 2012" at Shibuya STAR LOUNGE at 2012/10/21

Sign in to follow this