Sign in to follow this  
stylelover

U-KISS

There's only one thing that annoys me in every single Ukiss release, and that's the silly rapper's intro :P It seems standard :P haha.

And hang on. AJ and Hoon aren't rappers, are they? U-kiss like suddenly became rappers feat. Kevin and Soohyun :P

This new release was really a letdown for me, after the awesome Break Time. I like that side of them better (than this happier/lighter style). Still, Every Day is a cool song.

The new album is definitely better than their first album, it's good, yet nothing outstanding.

Favourites: NEVERLAND, Baby Don't Cry, Obsession, TOP THAT

Meh, not liking their new album. I only like Neverland, Baby Don't Cry and Take Me Away. The other songs either bore me or irritate me (like the one with that high-pitched sound in the background, can't remember the title). Didn't like their last mini either, so I was kinda expecting this. Break Time is still my fave release of theirs.

So this grew so much on me that I bought it. The packaging is big, and it has big photocards of all the members + extra photos in two huge booklets! Got it along with MBLAQ's Mona Lisa and I got to say that Mona Lisa had the weirdest yet most awesome packaging ever.

Glad you liked it :P I'm waiting for the next Infinite release, might buy some other things when I order it. Don't know if I'll order Neverland though, no matter how much I like it :P

It's worth it! Though Mona Lisa is definitely worth the purchase as well. It has this plastic sleeve case with the tracklist, with a paper surrounding of the 5 members sitting at the table. Once you remove that, you have 6 slidecases, 1 of them has the CD and the booklet with a small sticker, and the other 5 have special photos of the members in their "roles" (each slidecases has 1 member). Somehow listening to Neverland on the CD made me like it even more (don't know how though xD) Ordered this with Mr. Simple as well, but TNT (the mail company) broke my poster on the lower side, but luckily the part where the members are is unharmed. Like with every SM album, you get an autographed card of one of the members, I really wanted Leeteuk, but I got autographed Kyuhyun instead. Well he isn't that bad :P

Their Tick Tack single is amazing, apparently they're releasing another Japanese single in february 2012!

Just heard that song a while ago, not bad at all! I hope we'll hear something from Kibum as well!

Hmm that is not that bad at all. I hope that Alexander has a successful solo career.

I just got into these guys through Tick Tack because of a friend and I am going to have take back me always saying that KPOP being shit.

Forbidden Love radio preview. Actually a pretty good quality radio rip.

Not as catchy as Tick Tack but still pretty good.

OK nevermind I can tell that I am going to be addicted the song for a while when it is released.

pNMbJUegfxE

They also have a cd coming out at the end of the month. Another Japanese release.

1. Tick Tack

2. Forbidden Love

3. Show Me Your Smile

4. We Set off!!

5. A Shared Dream

6. The Magic Sound of

7. Orion

8. Eeny, Meeny, minY, Moe

9. Man Man Ha Ni-Japanese Ver .-

10. Bingeul Bingeul-Japanese Ver .-

11. Shut Up!!-Japanese Ver .-

12. Believe

the other bonus track plan

And in April they will be releasing a mini Album in Korea.

Forbidden Love sounds pretty good, I'm impressed. :) Actually I've been noticing how well they pull off Japanese songs (Tick Tack), unlike other groups.

Whoah, are all those songs new on the album? I don't really recognize the titles...

8 new songs, not bad :D And they picked great songs to make Japanese remakes of, Man Man Ha Ni, Shut up!! and Bingeul Bingeul! Excited for this!

8 new songs, not bad :D And they picked great songs to make Japanese remakes of, Man Man Ha Ni, Shut up!! and Bingeul Bingeul! Excited for this!

Man Man Ha Ni and Bingeul Bingeul are two of my favorite songs by them. I can't wait to here the Japanese remakes of them.

Whoah, are all those songs new on the album? I don't really recognize the titles...

Man Man Ha Ni, Shut up!! and Bingeul Bingeul are Koren songs that were released before. And they were released when Alexander and Kibum were still with the group. The other 8 track are all new songs.

^ Yeah, I know/love those, I was just wondering about the other songs (but I didn't word it so clearly, sorry). xD

Cool, looking forward to it! :)

Oh cool, excited for the Japanese versions of Man Man Ha Ni and Bingeul Bingeul! Not sure why, but I think the language will fit both songs fairly well.

If the new songs are up to Tick Tack's level, it should be a good album.

Sign in to follow this