Sign in to follow this  
stylelover

U-KISS

^ Yeah, I know/love those, I was just wondering about the other songs (but I didn't word it so clearly, sorry). xD

Cool, looking forward to it! :)

It's ok. And I wonder who is going to be singing Alex and Kibum's part in those songs.

On the live version of Man Man Ha Ni they did a couple of weeks ago, Hoon did Kibum's parts and AJ did Alexander's parts. He didn't seem too happy about it anyway, but that might probably be because they had been forced to lipsynch or something like that :s

I wouldn't be happy if I was forced to lip sync someone's part in a song. And with there being 2012 K-Music Youth's Ambition Concert videos now online, it does seem like you are right. Alex and Kibum's part don't sound like they are on the cds. It doesn't sound like Hoon and Aj.

b3iXSQQ-CnI

Forbidden love MV.

It has not been released on their official YT channel. But I am pretty sure that this is the official MV.

Not bad, their best slow song remains Obsession. Anyway, I"m excited for this album! Love Hoon's solo parts.

This new album is just...I don't know how awesome this is. There was only 1 song I didn't really like (Believe, a bit of a boring ballad, A Shared Dream and Orion were nice though), the rest is awesome! Great job U-KISS!

their new mini album "DORADORA" will be released at 2012/04/25, for which teaser could be watched through YouTube since 2012/04/20

_-PPM9pKow0

album is out. opinions?

EDIT:

Really disappointed.

DORADORA is not catchy at all. Weak song.

I didnt like the other two new songs.

AMAZING is ok, but not on par with their best songs.

TICK TOCK is the only really good song, but its a remake so whatever.

But it has the same problems as japanese remakes.

I got it, thanks to styelover and you. :)

Well it's sound okay to me. The tittle track is okay.

I like 4U and Amazing....TICK TACK....soo weird to listen to it in korean!

I didn't like DORADORA at all (except for the title track) so I was kind of disappointed with them. I personally think The Special for KISSme's is a huge step forward from DORADORA. Believe, Te Amo (my favourite), 인연인가 봐 and Let's Get are all good songs and even the instrumentals sound really nice! Definitely a step up :D

Coincidence is my favorite song by them, but I'm very new to them so that might change. Also, Doradora is very addictive. :D

their new Japanese maxi single "One of You" will be released at 2012/09/05 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (1,890yen) will include CD+DVD (including "One of You" PV & PV-making), and regular edition (1,050yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]

01.One of You

02.Kiss Me Forever-一生(issei) Japanese ver.-

03.Forbidden Love-1st JAPAN LIVE TOUR 2012.03.25 at Zepp Tokyo- (included in regular edition)

04.One of You(instrumental)

05.Kiss Me Forever-一生(issei) Japanese ver.-(instrumental)

their Japanese-release Korean album "DORADORA" will be released at 2012/09/26 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (3,780yen) will include CD+DVD, and regular edition (3,150yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]

01.DORADORA (from 6th Mini Al.DORADORA)

02.4 U (For You) (from 6th Mini Al.DORADORA)

03.愛が止まるとき(ai ga tomaru toki) (from 6th Mini Al.DORADORA)

04.AMAZING (from 6th Mini Al.DORADORA)

05.TICK TACK (OUT OF TIME) KOREAN VER. (from 6th Mini Al.DORADORA)

06.DORADORA INST. (from 6th Mini Al.DORADORA)

07.Believe (from The Special To KISSME)

08.Te Amo (from The Special To KISSME)

09.因縁のようだ(innen no youda) (from The Special To KISSME)

10.Let's get (from The Special To KISSME)

11.Believe(inst.) (from The Special To KISSME)

12.Te Amo(inst.) (from The Special To KISSME)

13.DORADORA JAPANESE VER. (included in regular edition)

[limited edition DVD track list]

・DORADORA (PV)

・Believe (PV)

・PV Making Movie

their new LIVE DVD "U-KISS 1st JAPAN LIVE TOUR 2012" will be released at 2012/09/26 (5,250yen), which will include 2DVDs and include scene of their live tour "U-KISS 1st JAPAN LIVE TOUR 2012" tour final at Zepp Tokyo at 2012/03/25 (120 minutes) and tour off-shot (60 minutes)

it is announced at 2012/07/28 that U-KISS AJ will temporarily pause group activities for 5 months since 2012/08 as he would like to devote to studies in Columbia University

Sign in to follow this