Sign in to follow this  

[WANTED!!] Old (Pre-2000s) VK magazines

Hello, I am currently looking to buy old Jrock magazines from year 1999 and earlier. Any brand (fools mate,GB,Arena37c,UV,etc) is fine,DVDs or VHS too.Having a difficult time finding these so I decided to post here.

Located in the U.S , and hoping for someone who is willing to take Concealed Cash as a payment.

If anyone is trying to get rid of their old magazines/videos and doesn't strictly want paypal or check, please respond right away~!

I've got a few old magazines and a couple thousand VHS/CD/DVD/Cassettes. If there are any bands you're looking for in particular, just shoot me a PM and we'll see what we can get figured out :3 I live in NM, so shipping shouldn't be too bad at all.

If you want more mainstream magazines like Shoxx, Arena and Fool's Mate. They're all usually available on mbok or Yahoo Auctions. Just try searching Shoxx 2000 or 1998 etc and you'll get results. I've grabbed a few pre 2000s magazines that way. 

Some auctioneers are pretty rad and will open up to the table of contents so you can see if artists you're interested in are featured.

The sites are in Japanese ...so i'm not sure how purchasing would work, but thank you,I'll look at them anyways! ^^

Sign in to follow this