Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

REIGN 5+1 new maxi singles release

it is announced at REIGN first formal live "覇道・序(hadou jo)" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2013/11/09 that their new maxi single "【疑惑】(giwaku)" will be released under label "悪魔的右ストレート(akumateki migi straight)" at 2014/01/31 (3 songs, 1,260yen)

as their new maxi single "【疑惑】(giwaku)" is "chapter 1" of "悪魔的音源五部作" (i.e. devil's 5 new CDs), there will be 4 more new CDs forthcoming, although details have not yet been announced

REIGN members:
Vo.郁磨(ikuma) (ex-ジゼル(gisele)-->ブロッケン(blocken)-->アンド(AND))
Gt.ナギ(nagi)
Gt.TANO (ex-RED universe)
Ba.龍史(ryuuji) (ex-Trigger-->S.Q.F)
Dr.KAJI (ex-アンド(AND))

Words cannot describe how happy this makes me. I was just expecting 1 single for their announcement but this is even better news. Definitely something for me to look forward to in the new year!

Watching that live preview earlier made me so excited to hear how they sound. It's definitely a different kind of sound from AND and that makes it a lot more interesting!

I'm very interested to give this a fighting chance.  AND was a band that I had come to appreciate right before they disbanded.

Hopefully this effort is not only reminiscent, but even better.

sounds way better than And (imo). Ikuma's singing sounds more emotional and it's heavier - i just hope *like in the live-preview* that Ikuma will also do some inhale's on the cd. and hopefully they won't go soft after a few releases like And did...

erm in case you didn't notice yet... their are 2 ex And members in REIGN - so of course you can compare them to And.

(if you can't handle other people opinions better don't read any comments at all)

Really excited for this. I've missed Ikuma a lot and this band is definitely a better step in the right direction especially since this seems to be his own band instead of how And was. Definitely can't compare the two at all.

It's me or price of cd (in general in Vk) are higher and higher, as we advance in years ?

In the past, a single with three song was sell 1,260y... then 1,575yen... now 1,620yen...and after, why not 2,100yen ^^.

"【究明】(kyuumei)" [track list]
01.Death paradE
02.「撲殺?毒殺?ねぇ、ダーリン?」(「bokusatsu? dokusatsu? ne darling?」)
03.Bunny Go Round

Hmm... it doesn't sound bad, but their first single was perfect and I hope that they haven't abandoned that more serious tone ._.

Sign in to follow this