Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

DIMMDIVISION. new mini album "RECALL" release

DIMMDIVISION. new mini album "RECALL" will be released at their live since their live "un anniversary 2days" at Ikebukuro CHOP at 2013/11/18

[track list]
01.Monochronicle(retake)
02.Dims In Wonder(retake)
03.Window(full ver.) (bonus track of dim my division single "モノクロニクル(Monochronicle)")
04.HaS(remix)
05.Envy(remix & vocal retake)

Finally a new release and it includes two re-recordings (not counting モノクロニクル since I've never heard it)? Shaaame.

But I want it.

Holy shit, it's coming out so soon!  Hopefully it will also be available on their webshop.

I need this!

Finally a new release and it includes two re-recordings (not counting モノクロニクル since I've never heard it)? Shaaame.

But I want it.

Saishuu, that song is from a single BEFORE "A Day in the PanoraMagic" and they were still known as "dim my division"  It's more "angura" than their usual shoegazey stuff.

Holy shit, it's coming out so soon!  Hopefully it will also be available on their webshop.

I need this!

Saishuu, that song is from a single BEFORE "A Day in the PanoraMagic" and they were still known as "dim my division"  It's more "angura" than their usual shoegazey stuff.

I thought so. Hopefully this one finds its way online somehow.

They've uploaded some previews on their youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/DIMMDIVISIONofficial

Thanks for the heads up.  I hadn't checked my youtube yet.  Very excited by the samples!  They make the songs sound completely different/new.

And thanks for the notice, Trombe!  I need to hop on this immediately.  Early Christmas present to myself!

Sign in to follow this