Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

404NOTFOUND has officially disbanded

I loved Akito's voice.  His work in meth. was outstanding, and after hearing that meth. was disbanding (especially after the outstanding single Can't Come Back), I was glad to hear that he was joining 404NOTFOUND.  It is sad that they never released more than a few singles after that.  I hope that we hear the voX of Akito in the future.

404 also has some great guitar work, and in all, while this was somewhat expected due to the inactivity, it still sucks to hear it out loud.

It was to expected, though this band was pretty good. I hope they all form a new band anytime soon. :P

I loved Akito's voice.  His work in meth. was outstanding, and after hearing that meth. was disbanding (especially after the outstanding single Can't Come Back), I was glad to hear that he was joining 404NOTFOUND.  It is sad that they never released more than a few singles after that.  I hope that we hear the voX of Akito in the future.

404 also has some great guitar work, and in all, while this was somewhat expected due to the inactivity, it still sucks to hear it out loud.

Akito is in Sevenlize now! But i was hoping these guys would find a new vocalist, they had a very solid sound.

I had no idea Sevenlize existed until today!  I checked out their previews and thought they sounded similar to 404, although I was hoping for something more in the vein of meth., it is still good to know that Akito is still putting out music.

Thanks for sharing the news!

Sign in to follow this