hyura

[updated: 16/02/26] [SALE] 300+ Tapes, CDs, DVDs, VHS and more [5€ or less for almost everything]

Just got my package. That was fast, and luckily not lost in the mail so yay! Everything was well wrapped and in good condition.
Many thanks!
:lovely:

I ordered again from hyura and she definitely didn't disappoint again! Everything came well packaged and the cds were wrapped with a cute leopard print tissue paper. She also held my cds for a really looong time while I got some financial stuff taken care of. Great seller, great communication. I would buy from her a third time :)

Everything came today, and it is all in awesome condition. It was even personalized with a note from Hyura saying she hopes I enjoy it all, which I did immensely! Awesomely packed, great communication, happiness all around! Highly recommended! ^__^

Completely forgot to get back and leave some feedback, apologies!

Great communication, fast shipping and items in great condition. Really happy with the purchase and would gladly buy again! ♥

Ordered again from Hyura, and everything came perfect once again! Nicely packaged, great stuff, total happiness all around! Will probably order something for the third time too! Thanks once again! ^__^

Ordered again from Hyura, and everything came perfect once again! Nicely packaged, great stuff, total happiness all around! Will probably order something for the third time too! Thanks once again! ^__^

Thank you once more for the nice feedback. : D Would be happy to see you here again, too.

Woah, vellaDonnas first demo? Could you give me please some more information? Thank you. =D

Will pm you now~