Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

DIV 2 new maxi singles release

it is announced at DIV one-man live "ZERO ONE" at Shinjuku BLAZE at at 2013/11/03 that their 2 new maxi singles (titles not yet finalized) will be released in 2014/02, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold their 2nd anniversary live at EX THEATER ROPPONGI at 2014/05/10

Zero One was flawless, this band is incredible. I'm really looking forward to these, even if I'll probably still be obsessed with Zero One by then.

I'm obsessed with the hooks and melodies of this band.  Definately one of my favorite new bands in the last few years.  Every single becomes like an earworm to me, and despite the fact they are more poppy and melodic than my usual soundtracks, I typically am more excited to see a DIV release than a release from a band like Sadie these days.

I can't wait to hear their new material.  Zero One was an amazing debut from a strong set of singles.  I just hope that they don't fade into mediocrity with popularity like groups like Alice Nine. did for me.

their 2 new maxi singles "BUTTERFLY DREAMER" "you" will be released at 2014/02/26 (2 TYPE each)

limited edition (1,575yen) of their new maxi single "BUTTERFLY DREAMER" will include CD+DVD (including "BUTTERFLY DREAMER" PV, PV making & scene of their one-man live "ZERO ONE" at Shinjuku BLAZE at at 2013/11/03 Part A), and regular edition (1,260yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.BUTTERFLY DREAMER
02.rainy,rainy,smiles.

limited edition (1,575yen) of their new maxi single "you" will include CD+DVD (including "you" PV, PV making & scene of their one-man live "ZERO ONE" at Shinjuku BLAZE at at 2013/11/03 Part B ), and regular edition (1,260yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.you
02.Cinderella

Funny to see they release both singles on the same day :'D But well, it's better for us so we don't need to wait another month for a next single :D

does anyone want to coordinate buy a CD with me?

(Notice I mentioned CD....not AAC from iTunes because iTunes AAC has disappointed me far too much by giving me
garbage for my ears)

As in, I buy one single, other person buys the other, upload in a lossless format?

@Kodama-kun I hear that. I bought Gothic by Kaya and Desolation Beauty by Hora and I am completely wiped clean of money. (Well, those albums and the thousand+ dollars I pay in debt a month). But anyway, I don't have money for a single. Can't justify spending that much on a single unless it WAS iTunes. 

I was going to order both limited on CDJapan, but since the first press versions are still up for regular I ended up getting those two saving a ton with the points I accumulated over winter. If no one gets to uploading it, I'll put out the release asap :). Hopefully someone puts out the MVs/making and whatnot.

Is it traditional for the drummers to always look upset during songs like these? It's kind of like they're depressed they're only using a fraction of their usual drumset line-up

Both previews are sounding real good, loving Butterfly Dreamer more than You though

Is it traditional for the drummers to always look upset during songs like these?

What's-his-face ALWAYS looks like he hates his life, haha.  Though he certainly gets the job done, he's the most unenthusiastic-LOOKING drummer ever.

Sign in to follow this