Biopanda

Presenting RarezHut: The first(?) international used VK store!

You guys will do a list with the name of the artists before the stream?

Will be very nice if you do.  :-D

Also: can everyone who hasn't received their rips yet please send me a PM? I lost the list that I had of what was sent, so I just want to make sure that everyone gets their rips.

Anyone who hasn't gotten their rips, please do this.  Nobody responded to this yet.

Anyone who hasn't gotten their rips, please do this.  Nobody responded to this yet.

I sent several private messages to biopanda, but I still have no answer.

I send again my request to biopanda and you

Panda will be sending out rips today.  Apparently he hasn't been getting emails when he receives a new PM, so some of them have been getting lost in the shuffle.  Sending an email to [email protected] is a surefire way to get a quick response though.  That is the email we try to route all communication through.

You guys will do a list with the name of the artists before the stream?

Will be very nice if you do.  :-D

This...

would be nice,

and then we still don't know WHEN the item will be sold.

For what seemed like a thousand years, the land suffered a mighty drought of visual kei.  These were dark times indeed, and the voices that cried out were met with nothing to sate their hunger.

But then, a brave duo emerged from this darkness!  Armed with an obsession to make VK more available (and for the Japanese ladyboys), these two souls embarked upon a heroic struggle.  All was hopeful and bright, but the forces of silence strike when least expected.  Eons passed, and it looked as if all hope was lost.

Suddenly a new glimmer appeared in the distance!  Is this the answer prayed for by the masses?

--------------

After a brief hiatus, RarezHut returns better than ever!  Gone are the delays between item and shipping quotes, no more to the wait to get your high-quality VHS/cassette rips, and bid farewell to that money rotting in your bank accounts!

We have set up a new system that allows for near-instant quotes (items and shipping combined) 

We are so confident in this new system that we will give you 20% off your entire order if your Grand Total quote has not been sent out within 3 days of the last day of streaming.   (Provided that you have given us your email address and shipping info)

BEGINS AUGUST 8TH AT 10AM MST/12PM EST/4PM GMT AMD WE WILL GO FOR 6-7 HOURS.

The frenzy continues the next day (Sunday) at the same times, and then the next weekend (August 15-16) using the same schedule.

During the stream, we'll allow people in the chat to buy items as they appear if they like. Valerie (Valicious) will be in the chat and assisting with marking down sales. There will be a starting price displayed on the stream for each item and if multiple people want the item then it'll go auction-style and they can bid up until someone caves and loses out on the rarez.

Facebook event (invite your friends!) https://www.facebook.com/events/854822127887889/

Just a quick update since I know people will be asking:

We WILL have demotapes during the stream, but I'm not quite sure when yet. I've got 90 tapes coming in from Japan, but they won't be here in time for the first weekend. I'm hoping they'll be here for the second weekend, otherwise I'll probably have some ~super special~ tape-only day on the third weekend. I'm still finishing up listing and preparing things for the stream, but I should hopefully be able to get a list of the bands some time during the next few days.

otherwise I'll probably have some ~super special~ tape-only day on the third weekend. I'm still finishing up listing and preparing things for the stream, but I should hopefully be able to get a list of the bands some time during the next few days.

Well just do it on one day only~! would be amazing to have super super special tape only day! ~

Also I hope you will come up with a bandname list from the CD,DVD etc you sell this and next weekend. 

We WILL have demotapes during the stream, but I'm not quite sure when yet. I've got 90 tapes coming in from Japan, but they won't be here in time for the first weekend. I'm hoping they'll be here for the second weekend, otherwise I'll probably have some ~super special~ tape-only day on the third weekend. I'm still finishing up listing and preparing things for the stream, but I should hopefully be able to get a list of the bands some time during the next few days.

You bought them at yahoo from lucyspocket?...I remember seeing several auctions there with tons of tapes ^^

You bought them at yahoo from lucyspocket?...I remember seeing several auctions there with tons of tapes ^^

I was able to nab a few of the sets, yeah :3 It's been a looooooong time since I've really seen any sets on Y!A, so I had to get them when I could. Most of the time nowadays it's only single tapes that show up on auctions and for like $20 each XD Can't quite afford that when I'd probably end up selling them for $5 XD

Well just do it on one day only~! would be amazing to have super super special tape only day! ~

Also I hope you will come up with a bandname list from the CD,DVD etc you sell this and next weekend. 

I'll be getting the band list posted today, but I'm still not even done getting everything listed and ready for the stream yet. In fact: we just got another box in from FromJapan just this morning, so I'm trying to plow through those as quick as I possibly can.

I'll be getting the band list posted today, but I'm still not even done getting everything listed and ready for the stream yet. In fact: we just got another box in from FromJapan just this morning, so I'm trying to plow through those as quick as I possibly can.

You better can do that incoming box another time.. no need to do everything this time. at least that's what I think o.o

I love to have  a 2 weekend streaming every 2 months or so. With simply the best items.

still wonder what others think o.o

Problem is that each streaming event takes 2-3 weeks just to prepare for, so I'd never have any time for other things XD The box that came in today was pretty small(maybe 40 items or so), so it'll realistically only take me just a few hours to get that stuff ready. Some stuff is being pushed to next weekend due to time constraints... mostly VHS tapes because I haven't had time to rip and encode all of them. I think that in the future(depending on our money situation), we'll probably be aiming for every 2-3 months or so other than for special streams like the upcoming demotape-only stream. The next major stream will probably be the last weekend of October to celebrate RarezHut's 2-year anniversary, so hopefully we'll be able to put together something super awesome for that :3