Biopanda

Presenting RarezHut: The first(?) international used VK store!

1 month and I'm still waiting my stuff :/

All orders placed before December 9th were sent out, so there's no orders that are still waiting. You can check your order info on the site or the email that was sent out when the item was shipped. I add the shipment label number to every order after the shipping is paid for and you can use that to track your package.

It's quite possible that there are delays due too the Christmas season. I remember ordering a package from Hong Kong a month before Christmas and I got it around mid-January. Ooooor it could be stuck in customs.

All orders placed before December 9th were sent out, so there's no orders that are still waiting. You can check your order info on the site or the email that was sent out when the item was shipped. I add the shipment label number to every order after the shipping is paid for and you can use that to track your package.

I know this and I checked my number but maybe it is for what sai said (I hope), we will see.

Now that I'm back from my winter vacation and all settled in, I had time to put together a nice, big update (a whopping 130 items)! For those of you not subscribed to the newsletter, you can read it along with the list of added items right here~

As detailed in the newsletter, we just opened up a new "Bargain bin" section for discounted items. These items are sold "bare", meaning they only come with the CD and/or DVD and nothing else(booklet, OBI strip, etc.). So if you're looking to pick up some VK CDs for $2-3, then go check that section out!

Just a quick update~ I've added a few new features to rarezhut today to hopefully make everything easier and smoother for everyone. First off, I've added a Newly Added Items section so that you can easily access all of the products from the weekly updates. Secondly, I changed the way the store displays products, so now it will no longer show items which are out of stock. There are still going to be band pages(from the #-M, etc. lists) which have no items, as the band link pages are created and updated by hand rather than being automated, but I will eventually go through and delete out some of the bands which I have nothing from anymore to help clear things up.

New features aside, this week's update will be a DVD update. I noticed that I haven't posted any in a long while, so I'll go ahead and fix that :3 I can't exactly guarantee when the update will be ready, but I'm shooting for Sunday/Monday.

^ Better get 'em while they're still there :3 As far as I know, they were only available for mail-order for a whole week and that's it, so the chances of them showing up anywhere again is slim-to-none.

I'm not collecting M ^^'

But if you found some gaudie stuff, I will ;)  i miss some ld and I would love some DVD live show of them ;)

also, I take everything of awoi ;) and I pay a lot if I don't have it :P

don't forget me if you got some :)

Grabbed the Metis DVD. Glad I found it at last :)

I hope you enjoy it! That went a lot quicker than I thought it would, but I suppose it's not too surprising given how unfortunately hard it is to find any DVDs from them(at least DVDs under like 8000 yen)

I hope you enjoy it! That went a lot quicker than I thought it would, but I suppose it's not too surprising given how unfortunately hard it is to find any DVDs from them(at least DVDs under like 8000 yen)

Last time I found one here at the forums, when I asked for it not only had it been sold but there were like 3 people asking too. So as soon as I saw that one in the shop, I had to get it. Also, the postcard is a nice bonus :rockon:

post-2664-0-23607800-1391647809_thumb.jp

I feel guilty because I made a second order from you guys a little while back, but I was busy and never got around to comment to say that I got my order and was satisfied with it. Sorry about that. :/ But now that I've placed my third order and received it today, I'm posting to say that, again, I'm very satisfied. :) Buying stuff from your site has become sort of an unhealthy addiction for me, seeing as I spend upwards of 70 to 80 dollars each time I order lol. But I can't complain.

Just got the tapes from my first purchase on rarezhut in the mailbox today.

It was shipped early november but this surreal delay was totally my country's shitty customs' fault (at least I did not get taxed).

100% satisfied. Recommended.

since tuesday 4th I've tried to get in touch to request shipment for holding items I have...

...no answer so far, have the email address changed or something?

No change in the email, I've just been super busy with school and life. I'll be getting your package ready tonight and emailing you the shipping quote :3