Sign in to follow this  
CAT5

Guilty Pleasures in Japanese Music!

My guilty pleasure is K-POP. And some J-pop.

I can listen same K-pop songs million of times.

I feel ashamed loving Mblaq and such sweet boysbands and even being a crazy fan of girlsbands;; (i am agirl) I love Kara O_O

71xpkiG6nCA

such stupid lyrics - and i love :wub:

VprGHf3-144

I wonder why kana has not been mentioned here…

Ok, I don't really listen to her stuff lately, and I don't dig her new stuff (way too much pop-influence).

But her early stuff is really nice and unique. Once or twice a year I dig it up from my library and rally enjoy it - an yes, that's a moment I feel somehow guilty but pleased. I know her singing must sound horrible to people who don't know that stuff but I can't help - I like it (as sayed - once or twice a year)! Tracks like Chimame, Anzen Pin, hebi ichigo - the early stuff…

JYCI9hjXhGc

…also things like DODDODO…

riBR_BCkgrw

…and most definitley Kiiiiiii… these girls are just lovely^^

yPP8waT5ta8

Gackt. Everything about Gackt — from his holier-than-thou attitude to his voice to his plastified body and face. I can't get enough of him. I actually don't feel guilty at all.

I brought this thread back solely because @emmny doesn't believe there to be any Gackt-stans around. 

Probably AKB48 for me, which is worth another mention as someone else already brought them up. I hated them but now I can't stop loving them.

Because apparently admitting to STILL digging anything Momusu as a male melomaniac turns you into "closet pedophile/creep" in a heartbeat - and oh yes, seems like we could only blame '14/'15 reformations for this stigma :(

BASS!

Edited by Alroy

^This BRIDGET video.

God, the haircuts, the singer's weirdly out of place EXILE look, the dramatic close-up on the Miyake Ken of the group's tattoo...

I still think the song is super catchy though.

Plus there's something about the video that still really sticks out in my mind - maybe it's just how hard they seem to be trying? All those super intense, awkward moves and facial expressions fit the lyrics well, and I actually find it kind of motivational to watch.

Sign in to follow this