inartistic

EMIRU (ex-ANUBIS) album details revealed

Forgive me if I missed Trombe posting this―I didn't see it.

It was revealed today: ANUBIS has changed its name to EMIRU. That's right, it seems that the band is now just a solo project (and in fact, when checking the original Japanese text, I realized that they announced this long ago, but none of us noticed, haha!).

EMIRU's first album (or “ANUBIS' new album”, as we've thought of it for the past years) is finally officially announced too.

MYTH -遥かなる旅路- (MYTH -Harukanaru Tabiji-)

2013-12-18 RELEASE

This is the first work of the solo project of EMIRU, and compiles the “Legend of Princess FINE”. It contains an epic story birthed by EMIRU which features ex-members of ANUBIS and several big-name voice actors.

After 3 years of production, this album is at last released to the world through long-time friend KAMIJO's label, Sherow Artist Society!

It will be released in two types: common ~cinematic edition~ and luxurious ~pink box edition~ which is washed in EMIRU's image color of pink.

MYTH -Harukanaru Tabiji- (MYTH -遥かなる旅路-)

Tsuujouban ~CINEMATIC ・ EDITION~ (通常盤 ~シネマティック・エディション~)

3,045 yen / SASCD-066

【CD】

01. Yami no Kougun -GRIMOIRE Sangokudoumei- (闇の行軍 -グリモア三国同盟-)

02. Thoth

03. Massiah -Harukanaru Yume no Kiokuhe- (Massiah -遥かなる夢の記憶へ-)

04. ALEXANDRIA Oukyuu nite (アレクサンドリア王宮にて)

05. THETIS Enzetsu (セティス演説)

06. GRIMOIRE Tatakai (グリモアの戦い)

07. Sekai Jouka no Hihe to・・・ (世界浄化の日へと・・・)

08. Tsuioku no Hana (追憶の花)

09. Yuki no Namida, Tokeru Hi made・・・ (雪の涙、溶ける日まで・・・)

10. PrincessFine -NEFERTUM no Tategoto- (PrincessFine -ネフェルトゥムの竪琴-)

11. POISON ROSE -Hakanaki Unmei no Saikai- (POISON ROSE -儚き運命の再会-)

12. OSIRIS no Yakusoku (オシリスとの約束)

13. Naki Oujo ni Sasageru Yuki no Kyousoukyoku Dai 1 TsugaI Tanchou -HATHOR no Tsunobue- (亡き王女に捧げる雪の協奏曲 第1番イ短調 -ハトホルの角笛-)

14. Sekai no Tame ni。 -Hoshiochi, Saikai no Oka- (世界の為に。-星落、再会の丘-)

15. Kuroi Ame (黒い雨)

16. Sennen no Ame (千年の雨)

17. Denzetsu kara Shinwahe (伝説から神話へ)

Shokaigenteiban ~PINK BOX ・ EDITION~ (初回限定盤 ~ピンクボックス・エディション~)
3,780 yen / SASCD-065
【CD1】
(Same as Tsuujouban ~CINEMATIC ・ EDITION~)
【CD2】
01. Runrun PARADE (るんるんパレード)
02. Denzetsu kara Shinwahe -Classic Version-
03. Thoth [instrumental]
04. Massiah -Harukanaru Yume no Kiokuhe- [instrumental]
05. GRIMOIRE Tatakai [instrumental]
06. Tsuioku no Hana [instrumental]
07. Yuki no Namida, Tokeru Hi made・・・ [instrumental]
08. PrincessFine -NEFERTUM no Tategoto- [instrumental]
09. POISON ROSE -Hakanaki Unmei no Saikai- [instrumental]
10. Naki Oujo ni Sasageru Yuki no Kyousoukyoku Dai 1 TsugaI Tanchou -HATHOR no Tsunobue- [instrumental]
11. Sennen no Ame [instrumental]
12. Denzetsu kara Shinwahe [instrumental]

BTW, the guest cast:

Voice of “THETIS” - Keiichi Nanba (難波圭一) [featured on M1, M2, M5, M6, M11]

Voice of “Princess FINE” & “LUXIA” - Hakomori Yume (箱森ゆめ) [featured on M1~4, M6~14, M17]

Narration - Hara Sachiko (原幸子) [featured on M1~4, M6~8, M10~13, M17]

Furthermore, from tracklistings/cast info, I guess that the following tracks (in the main CD) are completely story/narration: M1, M4, M5, M7, M12, M14, M15. So about 10 “real” songs in total, IMO.

Anyway, excited about this even though it's had a really convoluted history. At least being through Sherow probably means it will really come out. (Interesting that EMIRU didn't use his own label though...!)

that's why we don't have any news about ANUBIS album's if they change their name for Emiru.

If sounds is similar to Anubis that's nice, but I think their leaves their Egyptian concept.

Don't care if they drop the whole egypt stuff as long as they sound somewhat familiar and finally release that goddamn album

that's why we don't have any news about ANUBIS album's if they change their name for Emiru.

If sounds is similar to Anubis that's nice, but I think their leaves their Egyptian concept.

Seems to me that EMIRU's album will complete the Egyptian concept. Since it took 3 years to record, I'm sure some songs will sound like ANUBIS and some songs will differ.

Didn't he pretty much give his old label to Dear L'Novel's vocalist who changed the name of it?

Never really cared about Anubis, but I'll keep my eye out for this. It seems like a ton of thought went into it: I hope it isn't a mess.

Didn't he pretty much give his old label to Dear L'Novel's vocalist who changed the name of it?

Never really cared about Anubis, but I'll keep my eye out for this. It seems like a ton of thought went into it: I hope it isn't a mess.

Oh, is that what happened? I though EMIRU owned Virgin too, oop @ me

I really loved the new look of Emiru (after so long without seeing anything...)

New Look Here  :wan-46: 

thanks for the link, I will try him? out first. I liked the bass work in Lareine so I will see this will be worth the purchase

Is there any more detailed information on who will do the vocals on the album except for "ex-members and several big-name voice actors"?

Anubis was one of the bands that I had missed but changing the name to Emiru any reason why? 

Anubis was one of the bands that I had missed but changing the name to Emiru any reason why? 

Probably because he finally realized he can't get his shit together and keep an active band. So just rename it as solo project and there are no expectations of constant lives, releases, etc., and he can use whichever members he wants at the time without some member-change bullshit. IMO

Oh, is that what happened? I though EMIRU owned Virgin too, oop @ me

Slight correction, actually.

As this soap opera describes, Dear L'Novel's vocalist opened a record label and all of the bands on Emiru's old label moved on to it. Then he was like "hmmmm I guess I should make music or something?????" so then he gave it back to Emiru to run temporarily. I don't know he still is acting as president or not \(o____o)/

their DVD-R "SAMPLING OF THE MYTH サンプリング オブ・ザ ミィス -神々の調べ-" has been released at 2014/04/30 (21,384yen, limited 100)

[contents]
01.PAPYRUS
Vo-Chorus, Prince Cleed-Voice, Choir, Women Voice, Strings, Sequence, Mid East-Woodwind, Perc, E•Guitar-BACKING, E•Guitar-CLEAN, E•Guitar-SOLO, Click-Cowbell, 2mix_Syn, 2mix_Syn+EG-HM
02.THE TOWER OF OBELISK
Guest-Voice (Prince Cleed-Voice, Shinto priest Zeno-Voice, Osiris-Voice), SE (Strings,Brass,Metals,Perc), Bass, E•Guitar-BACKING, E •Guitar-Lead, E•Guitar-Cutting, Click-Cowbell
03.SUBLIMINAL
Vo-Chorus, Prince Cleed-Voice, Scream, Synth, Sequence, FX-Drums, Perc, E•Guitar-BACKING, E•Guitar-CLEAN, E•Guitar-FX, Click-Cowbell, 2mix_Syn, 2mix_Syn+EG
04.蘇生-呪文- (sosei-jumon-)
Guest-Voice (Ra,Shinto priest Zeno,Evil Spirit), Bass,Bass-FX, Sound Effect, E•Guitar-BACKING, E•Guitar-CLEAN, E•Guitar-FX, Click-Cowbell, 2mix_Syn, 2mix_Syn+EG
05.死者の書 -The Book of the Dead- (shisha no sho – The Book of Dead-)
Vo-Chorus,Guest-Voice (Prince Cleed, Princess Fine, Shinto priest Zeno,Evil Spirit,Osiris), Strings, Sequence, Flute, Perc, Metals, E•Guitar-BACKING, E•Guitar-CLEAN, E•Guitar-SOLO, Click-Cowbell, 2mix_Syn
06.餓鬼界 (gakikai)
Vo-Chorus, Death-Voice,Prince Cleed-Voice, Princess Fine-Voice, Scream, Flute, E•Guitar-BACKING, E•Guitar-FX, Metal, Click-Cowbell, 2mix_Syn
07.淡雪に君が見せた夢と僕が届ける言葉 (awayuki ni kimi ga miseta yume to boku ga todokeru kotoba)
Vo-Chorus, Prince Cleed-Voice, Princess Fine-Voice, Strings, Pad, E•Guitar-BACKING, E•Guitar-SOLO, A•Guitar-BACKING, A•Guitar-Solo, Click-Cowbell, 2mix_Syn, 2mix_Syn+AG
08.Princess Fine
Guest-Voice(Prince Cleed, Princess Fine, Mahnya), Sound Effect
09.オシリス法廷-epilogue- (Osiris houtei-epilogue-)
Vo-Chorus,Prince Cleed-Voice, Osiris-Voice, Ra-Voice, Strings, Choir, Sequence-Bells, FX-Drums, Metals, Sound Effect, E•Guitar-BACKING, E•Guitar-CLEAN, E•Guitar-SOLO, E•Guitar-NOIZE, Click-Cowbell, 2mix_Syn, 2mix_Syn+EG
10.finale-遥かなる旅路へ- (finale-haruka naru tabiji e-)
Vo-Chorus, FX-Vocals, Prince Cleed-MC, Strings, Brass, Woodwinds, Harp, Perc, Tambourine, Sequence-Bells, Sound Effect, E•Guitar-BACKING, E•Guitar-SOLO, Click-Cowbell, 2mix_Syn, 2mix_Syn+MC
11.月ノ華-Bosendorfer ver.- (tsuki no hana-Bosendorfer ver.-)
Vo-Chorus, Prince Cleed-Voice, Piano, Strings, Brass, Woodwinds, Harp, Perc, Metal, E•Guitar-BACKING, E•Guitar-SOLO, Click-Cowbell, 2mix_Syn, 2mix_Syn+EG-HM

Sampling? Wow, is this really a DVD with samples and original recordings they have used on the CD? Great for musicians but it may be boring for anyone else. XD