orangetarts

American Horror Story

No it wasn't! It was fantastic. I really can't say anything without spoiling but I must say it's better then Covens. Anything better then Coven..

And I heard they are rewriting season 5 just for Jessica Lange. They are trying to get her back. However on Ryan Murphy's Twitter he tweeted a farewell to her. So I don't know what's going on.

No it wasn't! It was fantastic. I really can't say anything without spoiling but I must say it's better then Covens. Anything better then Coven..

And I heard they are rewriting season 5 just for Jessica Lange. They are trying to get her back. However on Ryan Murphy's Twitter he tweeted a farewell to her. So I don't know what's going on.

yeah it was, just some family/community drama. coven on the other hand was spicy with superpowers.

murder house > coven > asylum > freak show. 

With how they are writing the script for the next season to specifically keep Jessica Lange onboard, I hope it will actually be much, much better than this season.

With how they are writing the script for the next season to specifically keep Jessica Lange onboard, I hope it will actually be much, much better than this season.

+1 no wonder she wants to leave

OMG Im wet. season one vibes and vampires omg yesss suck me fuck me. If they shit this season like the last one im going to be so fucking mad cause im #teamFangBanger

I want  see how keep audience without Jessica. Because almost all series from Ryan Murphy lose your essence after 3th/4th season. (Nip/tuck is prove of what im talking)

I saw some interviews in internet that he same say that "Jessica can back, but he just need found one time to put her in AHS again"

acch35xmmke1tdzfs9yo.gif

I agree. It's going to be hard to hold an audience when most of the audience was built around Jessica. The cast for this season feels huge trying to make up for her.

They seemed to have made up especially with Lady Gaga keeping everyone in tow this time. Jessica seems to be returning with several cameos though, or at least that's what I've heard. The reason I continued watching the series (despite its faltering quality) was surprisingly not about her, but because I had grown especially fond of Lily Rabe's portrayals. She was particularly great as Misty Day.

Oh Jessica's going to have cameos? Thats cool. :) Lily Rabe is really good. Is she coming back this season? It'd be nice if they gave her more than 1 episode this time. 

Lily's playing real-life serial killer Aileen Wuornos (who Charlize Theron portrayed in the film 'Monster'), but it only says so far that she's making an appearance in the episode set around Halloween, unfortunately... I don't know what to expect from 'Hotel'. With Lily and Jessica only making minor appearances, it seems they cast has been somewhat pulled apart, but then again; people are fawning over Evan Peters.

I was rather impressed with Finn's portrayal of Dandy, so at least he's someone I am looking forward to seeing on the show. Other than that, for me there's Sarah Paulson, Angela Basset and Kathy Bates. I have no idea really about the rest of the cast.

I'm excited for this season. It'll make up for the last two. AHS is all sorts of surprises though - maybe Jessica and Lily will be on the show more frequently than what the staff has told us so far ;)

the way Jessica's character floped soo hard last season, she can bite the dust bitch.

niptuck was indeed utter repetitive shit garbage storm after season 3 where it should have ended. Gina was always good though "at home with my tongue in his ass.

also think they are paying respect to the legendary true blood which ended for no good reason.

Lily's playing real-life serial killer Aileen Wuornos (who Charlize Theron portrayed in the film 'Monster'), but it only says so far that she's making an appearance in the episode set around Halloween, unfortunately... I don't know what to expect from 'Hotel'. With Lily and Jessica only making minor appearances, it seems they cast has been somewhat pulled apart, but then again; people are fawning over Evan Peters.

I was rather impressed with Finn's portrayal of Dandy, so at least he's someone I am looking forward to seeing on the show. Other than that, for me there's Sarah Paulson, Angela Basset and Kathy Bates. I have no idea really about the rest of the cast.

I would like so much that Lily back to main character <3

Misty Day forever.

giphy.gif

I had grown especially fond of Lily Rabe's portrayals.

i was going to say maybe because her lead role in abc's whipers but then i was like what am i talking about, the from that show is also on Zoo. so yeah its not weird to be on 2 shows at once specially if they air in different seasons

next week, im so excited, though i shouldnt be after that last season, I hope it will be like 1 2 3 in terms of adult and fucked up content. and im cool with some gaga music so i hope she slays me.

Sleepy hollow vs AHS vs Scream Queens I wonder who will win

dry. and where was the blood after the rape? so fake

dandy slays again, getting rid of basic andy, but what up with him always going after gay candy? atleast this time he was a little handy (influence by my yaoi rap/song)

AHS is back to being my shit, but ewwwwww how are you going to declare high class hate then save the hag at the end saying she is all you got. Thats why Lady Gaga and Dandy run this season. Never like him he should have stayed on glee. And the new owner of the hotel im starting to like, the nipple play and getting hard for gaga yesssssssssss, I hope there is a threesome. 

the cop needs sex

Gaga and Angela Basset having sex though

still clutching my pearls

Loving the music in this season too. "Hotel California" was super low-hanging fruit though. Still holding out on hearing Whitney Houston's "Heart Break Hotel," though!

Well gotta give freak show the Halloween ep, and misty should stay blonde or maybe it just was the wig

It's an enjoyable season so far. Very much complex and full of mystery compared to past seasons. It makes up for Coven as I enjoyed Freak Show for what it was. The season needs more Gaga and less whatever his real name is Dandy. Also the cop is hot and Evan is on point this season. He's really come a long way since season one.

It's an enjoyable season so far. Very much complex and full of mystery compared to past seasons.

really i just thinks it just A lady gaga sex show which is in no way a bad thing with some side pieces

It makes up for Coven

leaving a hole FS could fill

The season needs more Gaga and less whatever his real name is Dandy.

I think they need better corporation/communication like partners. Cause between falling for that chick and turning the mother, she isn't flawless like jessica in s3 and more  s&m/airplane outfits

Evan is on point this season. He's really come a long way since season one.

Opposite that accent is horrid and it makes his maid take every single scene cause you cant even take him seriously. Still better than FS lover boy momma boy thing. s1-s3 is his best

It's truly unfortunate that Lily Rabe only returned for the Halloween episode. She dove flawlessly into her role though.

What could have she done though, her character was like another sally. speaking of which took the role of jessica as "that bitch" though weak like FS

love killer kids they are so cute and the Sexlessness and vampirism is a bonus