Trombe

girugamesh best album release

I wonder if this is going to be a live best of album instead of studio one.

I thought they were not going to release Future any more because it was composed since 2011. XD

Good to hear it, though.

It seems a lot like a "these are our best tracks for playing live" album to me. So whether or not it's live versions, I kind of "understand" this tracklist?

Either way, I know I want it.

Some good picks on there like shadan, volcano and patchwork. I hope it's not a live best-of though. Would really like good version of volcano (hoping the best-of is remastered anyway).

It's gonna be a remix of the tracks btw (so not actual re-recordings), at least going by the YT description.

Sounds okay so far tho, mostly. :)

wow i am actually very looking forward for this ! and bringing nostalgia .

and i think it is re-recorded cause some of the vocals sounds different (not the quality but the melody itself)

and the mr/session is clearly re-recorded 

there's definitely some new things on some tracks: that volcano intro synth is different, and the drumming is a lot more aggressive on crazy flag, the guitar on shadan etc

evolution definitely sounds different from how I remember it, so maybe several tracks ARE re-recorded?

Fairly sure most of them have been updated and new vocals were recorded where needed. All I know is that this sounds awesome and that I kind of need it.

They're completely re-recorded. Satoshi's screaming is slightly weaker for one. The guitars are detuned further. Volcano has so much more going on there and they've changed the riff to be more baw baw like their current material.

So what does the 'live' in the title represent? This just seems like the traditional J-rock compilation album where the songs are either remastered or partially/completely redone so that the quality is consistent regardless of how old the song is.

At least it'll be worth listening to, seeing as the tracklist is good and they're in a better mindset to be dealing with their heavier material.

So what does the 'live' in the title represent? This just seems like the traditional J-rock compilation album where the songs are either remastered or partially/completely redone so that the quality is consistent regardless of how old the song is.

Considering the tracklist and what I remember from seeing them live I'd say that it's their best (or most wanted) live tracks in one album. Songs like Patchwork, Shadan, Evolution,... they're always very much liked and loved at live shows.

Also, that Ryo thing sounds like it could be Ryo to me though. Doesn't he have a more boyish tone to his voice at times anyway? Lots of younger guys doing such music sound like that tbh. I know he's older than I am but I wouldn't be surprised if it's him after all.

Apparently they're making a music video for evolution? ....I'm okay with this :D

wow

the sound is actually very nice !

and the visuals are definitely being more stylish (except nii's hat)