Trombe

girugamesh best album release

it is announced at girugamesh one-man live "G#" at Shibuya AX at 2013/10/13 that their best album (title not yet finalized) will be released in 2014 spring, although details have not yet been announced

btw "Drain" PV has been played at that one-man live

they will hold their live tour "MONSTER" since Shibuya CLUB QUATTRO at 2014/04/01 and up to Nagoya CLUB QUATTRO at 2014/04/29

SET-LIST at 2013/10/13:

01.Drain
02.お前に捧げる醜い声(omae ni sasageru minikui koe)
03.アングリージュース(angry juice)
04.INCOMPLETE
05.CRAZY-FLAG
06.MISSION CODE
07.Vision
08.bit crash
09.ULTIMATE 4
10.takt
11.Resolution
12.遮断(shadan)
13.antlion pit
14.DIRTY STORY
15.smash!!
16.絶頂BANG!!(zecchou BANG!!)
17.Never ending story

EN1
01.Another way
02.evolution

Can somebody teach me how to download a broadcast streaming video from YouTube please? I want to save the 720p version.

Edit: NVM, I'm downloading it now.

Great live, nice to hear about the best album

And antlion pit is one of the best girugamesh songs I've ever heard, not exaggerating. Some of the best Satoshi screams ever

it seems that girugamesh is finally in the good graces of the people here again. Drain is definitely an amazing song! I'm curious as to what's going to be on their best album and how far back will it go?

anyone has this? the video is private now :( i managed to watch until INCOMPLETE and then it stopped half way and said it was private

The uploader has set the video as private. Could you point me to wherever else or may watch it or could any of you who downloaded it upload the video for me again, please ?

I hope they don't use that fart sound clip for every song. Surely they can come up with different kinds of generic drop noises.

At least this pseudo-metal has the same level of energy they used to have. I still can only barely tolerate it but it's livelier than the last two albums.

I hope they don't use that fart sound clip for every song. Surely they can come up with different kinds of generic drop noises.

At least this pseudo-metal has the same level of energy they used to have. I still can only barely tolerate it but it's livelier than the last two albums.

Pseudo-metal? Do you even know what genre girugamesh is? I can tell you that they're not pseudo-metal for sure

Nu metal is not metal.

Djent is not metal.

Post-hardcore is not metal.

And Girgugamesh at the moment seems to be combining elements of all three. An abundance of syncopated, downtuned breakdown-style riffs and a bit of screaming does not make something metal and this is coming from someone who likes Korn.

Nu metal is not metal.

Djent is not metal.

Post-hardcore is not metal.

And Girgugamesh at the moment seems to be combining elements of all three. An abundance of syncopated, downtuned breakdown-style riffs and a bit of screaming does not make something metal and this is coming from someone who likes Korn.

actually nu metal and post hardcore is still a metal . but different .

i do like to argue that both sub-genre has became like a 'hype' in late 90's till early 2000's but ... its still in the 'metal' hierarchy .

and there is nothing wrong with korn heh , it's just that i miss their 'korn' and 'life is peachy' era .

but getting back girugamesh ,

i do like where they are going, and i actually like the effect (i remember someone described as "fart sound effect")

but i did twitch my eye when i heard it second time in 'drain' .

altho, i used to love them to hell when they were at 'girugamesh' album era, and then mostly when they

released 'alive', 'border', 'crying rain', and 'now', , but i moved on to different styles afterwards .

their best album "LIVE BEST" will be released at 2014/03/26 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (4,725yen) will include CD+DVD (including PVs), and regular edition (3,150yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.patchwork
02.お前に捧げる醜い声(omae ni sasageru minikui koe)
03.DIRTY STORY
04.Vision
05.FREAKS
06.ULTIMATE 4
07.bit crash
08.CRAZY-FLAG
09.MISSION CODE
10.斬鉄拳(zantetsuken)
11.睡蓮(suiren)
12.volcano
13.Break Down
14.遮断(shadan)
15.BORDER
16.smash!!
17.Never ending story
18.evolution
19.Future (included in regular edition)

[limited edition DVD track list]
01.終わりと未来(owari to mirai)
02.Vermillion
03.壊れていく世界(kowareteiku sekai)
04.Break Down
05.ALIVE
06.BORDER
07.crying rain
08.DIRTY STORY
09.arrow
10.COLOR
11.イノチノキ(inochi no ki)
12.destiny
13.evolution

I wonder if this is going to be a live best of album instead of studio one.

I thought they were not going to release Future any more because it was composed since 2011. XD

Good to hear it, though.