Original Saku

Pokemon X & Y (Discussion & Coordination Thread)

I figure since it comes out tomorrow we might as well get a discussion topic going.

So who's all gonna get it and which copy are you getting, X, Y, or both? I've had my copy of X pre-ordered since last month and I just went and reserved one of the guide books today so I don't risk them selling out. I've been trying to avoid spoilers and leaks on the internet for the past few weeks but it's really hard not to be curious... I just get more and more excited when I see something new :D What's everyone most excited about? for me it has to be all the new mega evolutions xD

Oh and please no spoilers in this thread ^_^

The Friend Code List

Asakusa  |  3239-3238-6256                

Augie1995  |  2766-9224-8762

Cupcakes  |  0834-1455-9042

Evenor  |  3110-4678-8650

Keyinjpop  |  3539-9645-0485

Madygrain  |  4184-1718-1357

Original Saku  |  3480-2539-1372

Peace Heavy mk II  |  2509-2220-7491

xPrincess_ChaosX  |  1203-9715-3358

-Ryuujii-  |  5343-9162-9352

Saishuu  |  2036-7399-7693

Sakura Seven  |  2449-5941-4026

Seiji  |  1118-0309-5287

Styleover  |  1822-0207-1861

Zess  |  4914-4245-4090

Want so bad, but I'm not sure if I'll buy it when its out or just wait till Christmas since my family never has any idea of what to get me.

Some of the megaevolutions look amazing, others aren't. Obviously I like the Blastoise one :P

I haven't really been keeping up with spoilers on purpose. I want to go through the game on my own and learn the new things as if I were playing it for the first time. I've seen most of the officially announced new pokemon, but I'm not going to go digging for leaks and stats / skillsets till I actually start playing. The new IV / EV tracker will be so helpful.

Want so bad, but I'm not sure if I'll buy it when its out or just wait till Christmas since my family never has any idea of what to get me.

Some of the megaevolutions look amazing, others aren't. Obviously I like the Blastoise one :P

I haven't really been keeping up with spoilers on purpose. I want to go through the game on my own and learn the new things as if I were playing it for the first time. I've seen most of the officially announced new pokemon, but I'm not going to go digging for leaks and stats / skillsets till I actually start playing. The new IV / EV tracker will be so helpful.

Yeah I think Blastoise looks so effing cool, I'm also kinda partial to the new charizard too :)

I also have been trying to avoid leaks/spoilers but my twitter feed seems to not want to leave me alone xD

Got my copy already today (X version.) Don't wanna throw in any spoilers so won't go detail but digging it so far for sure :D, so as expected not that much mindblowing and new here but but overall cool game still so far. Though of course there is some minor things you can nag about, like some framerate issues for instance, probably they would have still needed some more time with that to make it better. Also seems already like it will take really much game time for me to finish this first playthrough which is pretty neat  :wan-04: 

^ I'm super Jelly. :P

I wish gamestops around my place broke streetdate, but none of them do... it especially sucks when I see people online on twitter and shit posting pics of them with their game days before release. makes me want to strangle them jk lol

Yeah my store wasn't doing a midnight release so i have to wait till the morning :(

But yeah once we have our time with the game we should definitely coordinate some battles and possibly trades :)

Guest mitsubana

Getting X... My bf is getting it for me~ I am so excited :D

I bought X for my little brother and Y for me. He had a lot of fun playing with Froakie and already beat the first Gym Leader. I'm still soft resetting for a female Fennekin that I'm gonna name Melisandre! :D