Original Saku

Pokemon X & Y (Discussion & Coordination Thread)

IV breeding used to be tedious. I can now pop out 5/6 IV babies in under an hour, and the more you do it the easier it becomes. Once I get my 6 IV Ditto out of White I'll be done breeding in 15 minutes tops. All things considered, it's not that bad anymore.

" took Fire Red on vacation when it came out, played it every second.....ended up divorced....the whole "Pokémon Vacation Incident" still gets thrown in my face......lol. I am old....don't care....just saying....leave Pokémon at home if you're going on a romantic vacation. LOL"

Me tbh

I've bred quite a few of each starting pokémon (1-6) and wouldn't mind trading away a few, if someone still are missing them.

The only thing I would like in return is help with evolving my Scyther, Feebas and Haunter.

My friend code is 0989 - 2366 - 5813.

Message me on facebook.com/robelibobban if interested. :)

I think the only starter I'm missing is Tepig. I know I'm going to need a trade evo for Porygon --> Porygon2, but I can definitely help with your trades.

I'm trying to get the shiny charm before I start breeding more. Here's a list of mons I know I will not have access to:

-Ho-oh

-Latios

-Rayquaza

-Kyogre

-Deoxys

-Reggirock

-Reggice

-Reggisteel

-Regigigas

-Manaphy

-Darkrai

-Crescelia

-Tornadeus (spelling?)

-Keldo

-Meloletta

-Genesect

Also, once I have figured out how to get the current event Celebi, I shall have 4 of them. What am I going to do with all of these???

I've bred quite a few of each starting pokémon (1-6) and wouldn't mind trading away a few, if someone still are missing them.

The only thing I would like in return is help with evolving my Scyther, Feebas and Haunter.

My friend code is 0989 - 2366 - 5813.

Message me on facebook.com/robelibobban if interested. :)

I'm looking atm for a Mudkip, any chance you could help me with that?

A friend of mine has a Rayquaza she's willing to breed for me, so Augie, if you're interested I could breed the one I get from her and pass that onto you?

Also, I ran into South-American Jesus last night in the passerby section. Dude trades me 5-6 starters with at least 5/6 perfect IVs for everything I want to throw at him. I think he was one of those guys who had an overload on bred starters and wanted to get rid off some of them by making others happy with them.

Anyway, bless him, I actually got the Mudkip I've wanted for ages.

ALSO ASKING FOR ADVICE HERE: when a Pokemon has pretty much 6 perfect IVs, what do you train them in while EV training? Like for example this Totodile I got has 6 perfect IVs, and since he's a water type it'd be logical to train him the most in special attack and speed (or special defense), or do I have to wait for him to grow a few levels and see which parts of his stats grow larger than the others?

Basically what I'm doing is breeding an entire new team, because when I played through the story I knew nothing about IVs and EVs, so my Pokemon are underleveled when it comes to stats and I'm not really keen on retraining them again through supertraining. I'm only keeping Lapras out of my old team because it's such a fucking tank that can't be killed no matter how many earthquakes you throw at it.

^ sai, the best thing you could do is find which stats are better in each Pokémon. For example, Tododile should never run a special set since his SpAtk is low and his Atk is much, much higher (and more effective too). The IVs don't really matter when choosing which set to use. Check http://serebii.net or Bulbapedia to get this kind of information.

And by the way, you wouldn't be able to breed the Rayquaza - legendaries, except for Manaphy, cannot breed, thus they aren't able to generate babies.

A friend of mine has a Rayquaza she's willing to breed for me, so Augie, if you're interested I could breed the one I get from her and pass that onto you?

Also, I ran into South-American Jesus last night in the passerby section. Dude trades me 5-6 starters with at least 5/6 perfect IVs for everything I want to throw at him. I think he was one of those guys who had an overload on bred starters and wanted to get rid off some of them by making others happy with them.

Anyway, bless him, I actually got the Mudkip I've wanted for ages.

ALSO ASKING FOR ADVICE HERE: when a Pokemon has pretty much 6 perfect IVs, what do you train them in while EV training? Like for example this Totodile I got has 6 perfect IVs, and since he's a water type it'd be logical to train him the most in special attack and speed (or special defense), or do I have to wait for him to grow a few levels and see which parts of his stats grow larger than the others?

Basically what I'm doing is breeding an entire new team, because when I played through the story I knew nothing about IVs and EVs, so my Pokemon are underleveled when it comes to stats and I'm not really keen on retraining them again through supertraining. I'm only keeping Lapras out of my old team because it's such a fucking tank that can't be killed no matter how many earthquakes you throw at it.

Yeah, I don't know how you're going to breed a legendary but if she has a second Rayquaza she's willing to spare or you're able to clone that Rayquaza, I'll gladly take it.

I only just realized now that legendaries are genderless whoops. My bad.

I...might have a spare Rayquaza, thinking of it. I caught one in Pokemon Ruby and one in Pokemon Emerald. I transferred the one from Emerald to Diamond, but I can't transfer it to White 2 because it knows the HM Fly (so I need to get it to the move deleter first before I can get it to White 2 and from White 2 to X). I never transferred the one from Ruby however, yet I can't seem to find my gamecard for Ruby as it's still in my GBA but I recently deposited my GBA somewhere I can't remember.

I'll let you know when I find it. I don't need 2 Rayquazas anyway, though I do have one trading condition: I want either a Latios or a Latias, though Latias is preferred. I never managed to catch them in Ruby because I wasted my masterball on Rayquaza and I'm not sure if I can still catch them in Emerald, though I'll be trying so.

I only just realized now that legendaries are genderless whoops. My bad.

I...might have a spare Rayquaza, thinking of it. I caught one in Pokemon Ruby and one in Pokemon Emerald. I transferred the one from Emerald to Diamond, but I can't transfer it to White 2 because it knows the HM Fly (so I need to get it to the move deleter first before I can get it to White 2 and from White 2 to X). I never transferred the one from Ruby however, yet I can't seem to find my gamecard for Ruby as it's still in my GBA but I recently deposited my GBA somewhere I can't remember.

I'll let you know when I find it. I don't need 2 Rayquazas anyway, though I do have one trading condition: I want either a Latios or a Latias, though Latias is preferred. I never managed to catch them in Ruby because I wasted my masterball on Rayquaza and I'm not sure if I can still catch them in Emerald, though I'll be trying so.

Yeah, I'm trying to get Latios and Latias as well. We're literally talking about the only 3 legendaries I care for