Rize

What Asian dramas are you currently watching?

secret garden

Can you recomend any websites for watching jdramas? I've used dramacrazy but they don't update that well IMO.

I wanna watch the Algernon ni hanataba o version with Yamapi^^

Can you recomend any websites for watching jdramas? I've used dramacrazy but they don't update that well IMO.

I wanna watch the Algernon ni hanataba o version with Yamapi^^

How about Gooddrama.net? ^^

Also some recommended new kdramas:

My beautiful Bride

My-Beautiful-Bride-Poster2.jpg

I Remember you

Hello_Monster-cp.jpg

Oh my Ghost

Oh_My_Ghost-p1.jpg

^fucking koreans are so dam sexy

Moon Embracing the Sun *perving like shit*

you're all surrounded 

Still waiting for the last episodes of Algernon -.-''

Randomly came to think of Antique Bakery yesterday while seeing one of my BL loving friends. I had a vague memory of reading there's a japanese drama of that (I've only seen the Korean movie) but I can't seem to find it shared anywhere. Has anyone seen it or just knows where I might find it?

gu family book

I finished last week the japanese Second Love with Kazuya Kamenashi and Kyoko Fukada. At first I wasn't really impressed but at the end become enjoyable. Not one of Kamenashi's best of course and to be sincere iIdidn't like much his character.

Anyway, does someone has good dramas to recommend in the line of  Last Friends, Sunao ni Narenakute or Osozaki no Himawari (wich I recommend all)? Friendship and slight love in other words. Even some like Tatta Hitostu no Koi would be cool, since I really loved it.

Also, l'm looking since always to a website wich you can add drama in wishlist or watched list. Imdb isn't good for dramas.

Just out of curiosity, and because the MAL thread reminded me, does anyone have an account on MyDramaList?

Update: Totally not planning on watching the whole of Yusuke Yamamoto and Koji Seto's filmography, hehe.

I was watching Late Night Restaurant (Korean) for a while. It's so stupid, but I love it.

I can't really watch it, I feel like betraying Master Kobayashi-san and the kitchen is too fancy :|

I'm watching Ando Natsu for now. God, i love foods

I'm quite curious what everyone has been watching these days! Also this topic should be alive again >,<

Recently finished korean dramas

- Rugal

- It's okay to be not okay

- Stranger 2

currently watching/watchlist korean dramas

- Flower of evil

- Zombie detective

I mainly follow OCN dramas as I like those thriller/detective kind of themes ^^

Edited by Linh-san

@Linh-san would that Flower or Evil have anything to do with the manga/anime of the same name?

I started watching Kantaro The Sweet Tooth Salaryman and it's the perfect example of a manga brought to life. The expressions, way of speaking, depictions of food, it's all very exaggerated and ridiculous. The show is very informative about traditional Japanese deserts tho and as a foodie, I'm enjoying it. 

My friend has been bothering me to watch Itaewon Class. I made him watch Love and Fortune (which is without a doubt hundreds of times more disturbing than his recommendation) so I guess I'll return the favor. I just wish kdramas weren't SO long, feature length episodes, seriously? 

@platyI haven't started watching Flowers or Evil yet, so I can't tell for now >,< 

also Itaewon class is brilliant, it's about life, working and reaching your dreams, all the ups and downs, just as real life actually is. 
From start to end, it won't let you down! 

Recently started watching the Chinese drama, The World Owes Me a First Love. It's starting out quite hilarious and the dynamic of the main duo is really good.

I'm also in the middle of watching Tunnel, which is a Korean mystery/detective drama. I love the time skip concept and how the main character sees how the "future" turned out for those he knew in the past. The story of what happens to his wife is so sad, though 😭