Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

Sadie - a holy terrors

305969.jpg

Ok, so Sadie's new single "a holy terrors" was just released yesterday. It contains three different tracks:

1. a holy terrors

2. Barking the Enemy

3. Rock'n'Roll Stinky People

What do you guys think of the single?

Personally, I thought it was a lot better than "THE SUICIDE MACHINE", I thought it was a great come-back for Sadie. The title track is very catchy, and probably the best track on the single. I love the chorus, Mao's melodies are very good. The second track, I didn't like as much, it's probably my least favorite, and actually I don't even remember what it sounded like so much. The third track "Rock'n'Roll Stinky People" was pretty good as well. The only thing is that the guitars sound a lot like "Machevilism" by Dir en grey, but besides that it's good.

I liked A holy terrors the best and rock'n' roll stinky people was pretty good and it did kinda sound like machevilism and barking the enemy wasn't that good.

Barking the Enemy is the one that I'm forgetting, I just put the title track on a mix CD I made, and it's pretty good, I love Mao's melody, but the screaming is a little annoying.

Sign in to follow this