Sign in to follow this  
Konkami

[SOLVED] Visual-kei shops in Tokyo ?

Hello dear members,

I'm currently in Tokyo and was wondering if some of you know good places to buy visual-kei CDs, especially second hand CDs.
It would be really appreciated.

I only know there is a closet-child in Harajuku, but I've never found it. Maybe, I'm blind.

Thanks a lot !

i personally like to go to Shinjuku, because there are 4 shops more or less right next to each other.

like an edison, jishuban, closet child and pure sound.

so its always easy to check the stores and if one doesnt have anythign you can just go to the next one.regar

regarding directions its actually quite easy imo.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-4KzuRL_A2xo/T36U0-LfffI/AAAAAAAABCc/ysaqSF6cvuY/s1600/likeanedison.jpg

this is the like an edison map.

just take the west exist and follow the street.

for someone who doesnt know where the shops are located its probably easier to start with closet child and puresound.

you can just follow the street and look into every street and pure sound /closet child are directly at the corner you cant miss them.

Thank you guys !

I went to Closet-Child and Puresound yesterday, these places are awesome, I spent a lot of money haha !

I found some vk cds at book off, try the big one in Shibuya. Also unless you found closet child in harajuku its not on the "main street" of takeshita dori as much as in an alley, its close to the sex pot revenge store as well. (and an ice cream shop lol). Also there is a "like an edison" in the mall (La forette) in Harajuku.