Sign in to follow this  
Wicked Teletubby

DIR EN GREY new single "SUSTAIN THE UNTRUTH" release

Gotta dig that "glamorous gasmask look" of Toshiya's tbqh

Other than that, almost off-topic thing I would like to discuss is the fate of Unraveling/Rinkaku PVs? I am gonna bet that both Rinkaku (based on TABULA RASA performance) and this new PV won't have any sort of "freaky shit" going on. Instead of "we should wait for the next PV dvd", I would like to hear people who actually bothered to ASK SUN-KRAD (or anyone affiliated with DEG staff) about this matter.

Aren't PVs supposed to be streamed so that promotion would boost up? I am not really familiar with the way how certain promotion tricks would affect the sales, so yeah...

Gotta dig that "glamorous gasmask look" of Toshiya's tbqh

Other than that, almost off-topic thing I would like to discuss is the fate of Unraveling/Rinkaku PVs? I am gonna bet that both Rinkaku (based on TABULA RASA performance) and this new PV won't have any sort of "freaky shit" going on. Instead of "we should wait for the next PV dvd", I would like to hear people who actually bothered to ASK SUN-KRAD (or anyone affiliated with DEG staff) about this matter.

Aren't PVs supposed to be streamed so that promotion would boost up? I am not really familiar with the way how certain promotion tricks would affect the sales, so yeah...

Generally, that's the idea. But most deg pvs aren't actually shown on tv or anything, so that line of thought falls flat. I'd say that deg's PVs are more "music videos" than "promotional videos". They're there so the guys can express their artistic stuff or whatever.

This teaser sounds nothing short of stellar.  The trippy guitar effects in the verses, the sinister growls, and the rising chorus come together nicely. A mid-tempo track that keeps enough variety in the way the electronic effects are added and really has a cool, funky vibe.

Can't wait for this.  Comes out on my Birthday - what a nice present.

That intro section sounds sort of funky.. I dig it.

So it's yet another extremely good song then? Both Rinkaku and The Unraveling were excellent songs, so if this is on par with those I'll be extremely happy.

Holy fuck. It sounds like everything I loved from them before they went all creepy with Uroboros and DSS.

Creepy? In what sense? I thought the devouring of fruit that resembled the heads of infants to be somewhat creepy.

Sign in to follow this