Sign in to follow this  
Karma’s Hat

My 200th post

Nice! Reminds me of my brothers girlfriends cat called Spike. He's a lazy fuck and a cat that would do something like that. He also LOVES to massage people. Every single time I sleep on the coach(?) he wake me up in the morning by massaging my stomacke. Such a cute bastard!

My cat just attacked me during the night, but ended up sleeping on my throat. Most likely because she wanted to suffocate me though. My mom wanted to keep her when i moved out, so i haven't seen the thing in a while. I figured that countryside would suit her better than my small apartment :D

Hahaha! Awesome!

Have the same problem with Cordelia, another one of my bro's girlfriends cat. She gets up in my face when I'm sleeping and shit. And Spike tends to scratch our feets and fuck up the socks of me and my gf when we're sleeping on the coach. It's so damn annoying and it makes it impossible to get a decent night's sleep. Their third cat is just as bastard. Not that kozy at all, and she stays away when sleeping. That's nice at least.

There may not be spam, but there's surely spam-like products in your country. And those basically smell like cat food, and probably taste similiar as well. (Not that I ever ate cat food.)

There may not be spam, but there's surely spam-like products in your country. And those basically smell like cat food, and probably taste similiar as well. (Not that I ever ate cat food.)

I've tried the cat food once, it's salty and basically tastes bad. I have no idea how cats can eat it, seriously :wat:

I've tried the cat food once, it's salty and basically tastes bad. I have no idea how cats can eat it, seriously :wat:

dunno if they can taste salt, but definitely they cannot taste sweets.

durrb.png

Since we're on the subject, I've been trying to convince my rents to get a cat /:

It's not working.

Sign in to follow this