Sign in to follow this  
Des

the GazettE - RED

So what do you guys think of this single?

After listening to it a few times AN UNBEARABLE FACT is now definitely my favorite. Then comes VERMIN which has grown on me already, I like the chorus a lot and the guitar riffs. RED is my least favorite, and it really shouldn't have been the title song of this single. It feels like a left-over, but oh well.

My rating: 8/10

RED bringing it down a little but the other two songs are awesome.

Mini review

Red - I've listened to it a few times and i'm already sick of it. 6/10

Vermin - My fave track from this release, it's good but not great, hate the intro. 7/10

AN UNBEARABLE FACT - One word, Boring. 4/10

Red - I've listened to it a few times and i'm already sick of it. 6/10

Vermin - My fave track from this release, it's good but not great, hate the intro. 7/10

AN UNBEARABLE FACT - One word, Boring. 4/10

That would be pretty much my opinion too, lol.

Red - Just fucking horrible! Nothing about it is above _SHIT_. 1/10

Vermin - The best song they've done since DIM, but that's not saying much. It's still shit. 3/10

An Unbearable Fact - Jeez, pliz stop! 1/10

Yet another impressive single from Gazette. Hands down!

red- I like the intro really much. but i don't like the part where he sings like lady gaga's telephone song.lol. i give it 6/10.

vermin-quite bland. 5/10

they sucks this time..but that's just imo. wtf happened to ruki?!??!?! he's being so over now D:

Despite the negative reviews above, I thought RED was an incredibly solid single. Certainly their best since DIM. Granted, there's nothing new here, but I've never looked at Gazette for anything groundbreaking - just some good, catchy rock tunes. All three songs deliver on that front.

Despite the negative reviews above, I thought RED was an incredibly solid single. Certainly their best since DIM. Granted, there's nothing new here, but I've never looked at Gazette for anything groundbreaking - just some good, catchy rock tunes. All three songs deliver on that front.

what i want so say pretty much the same.

Plus, is good to hear the B and C sides are having some melodic tunes. Enjoyable.

Red - Just fucking horrible! Nothing about it is above _SHIT_. 1/10

Vermin - The best song they've done since DIM, but that's not saying much. It's still shit. 3/10

An Unbearable Fact - Jeez, pliz stop! 1/10

Yet another impressive single from Gazette. Hands down!

U're an Orc! Red is an amazing song!!! Can u write and compose a song like that! :300:

RED - I didn't like RED at first, but it grew on me, it is the best of this single. 8.5/10

VERMIN - Nothing too special. But a good one nonetheless. 7.5/10

AN UNBEREABLE FACT - Found it a bit boring at first, but I liked it after some listens. 7/10

RED - I would have to say this has almost the same feel as SHIVER, that kind of poppy feel, but they pulled it off a lot better. I actually didn't like SHIVER too much, but RED is not bad. I still prefer their harder stuff compared to songs like this, but it's not bad. 6/10

Vermin - Kind of forgettable to me, but I do remember it kind of sounding like some of their older stuff, which is kind of cool. But I don't know, it's nothing special to me. 5/10

AN UNBEARABLE FACT - This song is fucking epic, I don't know how you guys can call it boring, this is what the GazettE needs to be doing. I would give it a higher score but someone pointed something out on Facebook, calling it a "Naraku" rip-off, which it actually pretty much is. The intros are so similar it's ridiculous, like straight up ridiculous. AN UNBEARABLE FACT sounds a lot more polished though, so I prefer it more. 8/10

Overall this single seems like a re-done SHIVER single, and doesn't suck as bad, although I would've preferred HESITATING MEANS DEATH over Vermin. It's an all right single, but fuck, they should've written something more original. 7/10

I'm not giving it a rating but just a few words.

These songs lack soul. I don't like their " sound " at all now. Red was a straight forward rock pop song, if it just had a bassline and some personality. Vermin is a slight throwback to the older times, but not much. Still it's so straightforward it bothers me, not even catchy or anything like that. AN UNBEARABLE CAPS is an equally faceless endeavor, at least it not as obvious attempt to please br00tal Jrawkies as HESITATING MEANS CAPS ( which is the worst song of the year to me ). I liked the vocals but that's it. Oh yah and i really hated the guitar sound on this single, felt like somebody was trying to stick me a large syringe.

Red

One of their best songs. It's really really catchy, very well composed and there's not a single part in it that would break the flow. It's just makes me wanna listen to it again and again. Vocals sound great, guitar solo is sweet. The only thing that sucks is Reita. And yeah, there's nothing "new" in it. This is Gazette, how stupid are you to even expect that? Melodies are all still very new. 9/10

Vermin

It's different, but it still has that old-school Gazette-feel stalking it. I really like the chorus. And the bluesy solo is really nice, adds a cool side to it and shows their potential. 7½/10

An Unbearable Fact

Starts off really well, but the solo ruins it. It's crappy, lacks good melodes, feels like they just add it there so it would have a solo. It's a shame, rest of the song is really good. 7/10

Best thing since DIM. Really looking forward to Pledge.

Red - 5/10 It's not that horrible, it's just shitty.

VERMIN: 6/10 I liked it at the first listen, but the more I hear it, the less I like it.

AN UNBEARABLE FACT: 8/10 Best song of the single. This song pretty much is the best thing they've done since DIM.

Basically this. There isn't a song that I don't like on this release.

AN UNBEARABLE FACT - This song is fucking epic, I don't know how you guys can call it boring, this is what the GazettE needs to be doing. I would give it a higher score but someone pointed something out on Facebook, calling it a "Naraku" rip-off, which it actually pretty much is. The intros are so similar it's ridiculous, like straight up ridiculous. AN UNBEARABLE FACT sounds a lot more polished though, so I prefer it more. 8/10

I agree on this.

Still SHIVER is much better than RED d:

This

Red is solid single. just listen to this melodies, solid, polished, in some moments catchy in others emotional or hard. some have this long awaited feeling of "old gazette" with something new called professionalism. i like it. but i think it's also careful and i think the reason can be Ruki's earlier voice problems. so it's even better if you think about it that way. that's what i think about this release.

and i dont agree with them being more pop. it's not like that.

lolwat. They're in no way similar.

If you're getting at the use of an electronic keyboard used in the background, that's the only similarity.

lolwat. They're in no way similar.

If you're getting at the use of an electronic keyboard used in the background, that's the only similarity.

Upon reading that my reaction was the same as o hai itz will's.

But, after playing the two songs, I did notice that they do in fact sound very similar.

Also "AN UNBEARABLE FACT" isn't even remotely close to becoming a "Naraku" rip-off. Even though the two songs sound as if they share a near-identical verse, "Naraku"'s structure is far more superior to "AUF"'s.

I really don't see how some of you can claim they sound similar.

Sign in to follow this