Umi_Niwa

Answer the question of a random person

I don't even drink much coffee anymore. I used to drink a lot some time ago... But I always drink it with sugar and sometimes with milk also.

Do you care about other people's religion or lack of it? 

When it comes to casual acquaintances, their religion doesn't matter that much. But when it comes to really close friends, it really matters. I'm an atheist and I don't think I could be really close with someone who is extremely religious. And it's not like I would stop being friends with someone if I found out they believe in God - I just somehow don't become good friends with people who are religious. I just tend to attract people who share my beliefs and vice versa XD

I hope no one will take my answer the wrong way. Everyone can believe in whatever they want if they don't shove it in other people's faces.

Which ice cream flavor is your favourite?

Something cheesy, something classic and classy with a well-dressed, well-behaved and well-mannered man on a location that consists of those elements too. 

Why are horse-lovers so uncomfortably comfortable with those animals? Whenever I meet someone who likes horses they act like the animals are their relationship partners, calling them all sorts of intimate names and whatnot (i.e. 'my handsome boy', whatever). I feel totally awkward when someone begins about horses like that, it almost seems like beastiality to me.

Actually, I think all those animal lovers are like that, in a way. I have a friend who is dog crazy and prefers them over every animal, literally, humans too. She also calls her dogs cute nicknames, as do horse owners. My mother is a horse lover to and I think it's natural since you enter competitions with this animal and train a lot together. It's like you literally build a bond with that animal to people, I'm sure. I'm more of an animal lover over people to be honest.. (apart from being online, social anxiety you know..). But yeah, not really answered your question brilliantly, but I don't think it looks like they have an 'intimate' relationship at all, just love. Hell, I call my closest friends my husbands/wives, cupcakes and sweeties...

My question which I literally just thought up the top of my head; why do you think celebrities are praised so highly compared to the every day person. Like, for example, Justin Beiber has gotten away with so many things we all would get in trouble for a lot more, and Chris Brown just entered back into the music industry like his drunk abuse on Rihanna was nothing. Why are they allowed to do this and do you think we'll ever be equal in such status? Actually, just expanding this a bit, apologies.. but, like, even sexism, racism.. will we ever just be one with each other and get along together? (Me being hopeful, and I got into a debate about this in school so yeah..)

I think the only explanation for that would be good PR, most of the time with the right direction, styling and promotion people can be made to believe those celebs are really praise-worthy, do good things, etc. Like I've read somewhere that Justin Bieber has been donating money for some charity cause. That doesn't cancel the possibility that that cause was really important to him but at the same time it could be a clever publicity stunt. As to personal morals I think that celebs often allow themselves to do things they wouldn't be doing if they were poor and anonymous. In another words- money and fame give you the power :P Good to see that sometimes there are exceptions.

I think this songs by GC sums it up pretty nicely :D

I know it's a pretty lame explanation but I tried as I could :P

Hmm what do you want to be remembered by?

When I die? I would like to be remembered by being a great musician. I'm learning singing and I sometimes write lyrics that I want to sing in the future with my dream band. If you ever get to hear about a band called Death Diver, that's my band! XD

If you died and reincarnated in an animal, which animal would it be?

A Human, because human's are animals >.>

If you had a choice between having the best guitar skills in the world or being able to fix anything, like literally anything which would you choose?

People who have at least one interest (be it the kind of music, games, books, anime/manga, whatever) in common with me and that are smart. Also I prefer atheists.

What kind of person you would like to have as a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Well, from experience I've learned that I can't date someone who doesn't have personal charm :P We've got to have some things and views in common. I think ideally that would be a person I could also be friends with.

Do you think a better cook us one who can create complex dishes that are not necessarily to your liking, or one who can make simple dishes that taste good?

Someone that can make an everyday simple dish taste ELEGANT and DELICIOUS lol.

What would you do if you were alone in the woods? 

cry lol 

did you ever think about someone you really hate?

(what a hot signature you have there...)

Slenderman (first thing that came to mind) lol

Have you ever been on a band or is at the moment?

Hahaha, my parents were struggling trying to find me a name, and then my dad was randomly listening to this song and they named me after it :D

If you could decide, that ONE thing in your life would be forever free, what would it be? (eg. clothes, food, etc...)

Hahaha, my parents were struggling trying to find me a name, and then my dad was randomly listening to this song and they named me after it :D

If you could decide, that ONE thing in your life would be forever free, what would it be? (eg. clothes, food, etc...)

Nice song :)

Hmm if I could have free tickets and reservations everywhere that would be pretty awesome :D

Who from here would you like to meet in real life?