Umi_Niwa

Answer the question of a random person

Yeah, sorry E_E I guess I was still kinda drunk... Whatever: if you could live the story of one manga/anime, which one would it be and why?

I try to sleep  8 hours, but I end up sleeping around 6 or 7.

What was the last movie you watched and did you like it?

Dr. Pepper for sure. The only type of Mountain Dew I like is that Baja Blast stuff.

If you won 1 million dollars, what would you do with it?

I would travel around the world and a part of it I would save and invest in something that would give me more money.

What would you do if you had a pet dragon? 

I would master it till I can have only one weak spot like pai mei. Also grow 2 foot long eyebrows cuz that screams boss.

Do you like the idea of having robot maids like in "I,Robot"? 

I think it'd be cool but at the same time the human race needs to continue to do things for themselves regardless of how advanced technology becomes.

Do you think we really will be able to live on Mars one day? Or do you think the earth will end before that happens? (Maybe not us but future generations?)

It's a pretty hard question. I already read some stuff about this and it made me believe that on the future humans are gonna live on Mars. But then there's this "earth ending before" thing. Aw shit. I hope we reach Mars before that. Go humanity! lol

Do you think we will ever know what there is beyond black holes?

Nope. Most j-rock fanfiction are yaoi and I'm not interested in it.

Would you travel to another country just to see your favorite band playing?

In a certain way, yes. I met a lot of people through internet. Some of these people made me who I am now. Also, I discovered a lot of anime/manga and music through internet. Some of the lessons shounen anime/manga try to teach I took into my life and the music I like is part of who I am.

What's the most stupid website you remember?

There's one subject people keep pressing on that I have hard time with. 

What would be a man's reason for acting really masculine and tough around women? I don't find it attractive at all when guys try to impress women by being 'manly'; rather it's really repelling, yet a certain class of women seem to be really attracted by it and I just can't grasp onto the idea.

I think it's part of the idea of seeming badass in front of women. Because if a guy seems to be badass his chances of getting laid increase. 

Would you like aliens to be real?

I'm with Stephen Hawking on this one: There are aliens out there. Do you know how big the universe is? It's arrogant to assume that we're the only intelligent species out there... And considering what we know from us humans and how we deal with the unknown, they probably aren't friendly.... ... *insert spooky music*

You're on a plane that crashes somewhere in a very remote area (e.g. northern Siberia) only you and a couple of others survive the crash but since rescue teams take weeks/months to find you, the only way to survive is to eat the passengers who died in the crash, would you do it?

Yeah, I guess I'll revert to cannibalism in order to survive. Especially to eat out some girls.

Are you excited about the new school year (obviously not, but are you excited about what'll happen later on?)?

Doesn't matter to me, I don't go to school.

Would you visit Antarctica?