Umi_Niwa

Answer the question of a random person

Polaris - their kinda like a Prog, Djent, Math Metal, Hardcore band. Similar to that of Periphery but with hardcore vocals instead of normal vocals.

would you prefer to be hugged or swept off your feet and bearnapped?

Swept off my feet and bearnapped cuz I wanna know what being bearnapped is...kidnapped by a bunch of bears (animals or bearded gay men???). xD

What are your thoughts on oshare kei?

bearnapping is a term i use for manhandling your bf or gf in a cuddly way. such as me being able to thow a girl over my shoulder or tuck her under my arm and run off with her - and also because im a bear.

as for 'oshare kei' I had to google it, and i have no strong feelings whatsoever, though im probably the worst person here in the forum to be asked for an opinion about fashion as im not a very fashionable person. When i go out i throw on a pair of jeans, maybe a black Tshirt and bomber jacket of some sort. But most of the time i live in my work uniform so Im always looking smart.

whats your favorite year for music?

Awwww~ that sounds cute!! ♥♥♥ And oshare kei is basically a poppy subgenre of visual kei and features bands such as Paradeis and Daizystripper I think. ^^;;

Eh, I dunno....maybe the 90s? Grunge rock, hard rock, and visual kei was pretty hot at that time, and it's a shame that it all crashed and burned when the 2000s arrived. There were really good bands during that era.

What anime do you watch? ^^

At the moment? None :/

Is there something you're planning on learning, or you've always wanted to learn how to do? (ex. Ride a bike, cook, speak swahili... :D )

i've always wanted to learn to play baseball but we don't have any team here ;__;

why girls doesn't shave/epilate their arms? (the contrast between perfectly smooth legs and hairy (or not really hairy) arms confuses me a little :s )

Why would they? It's a perfectly natural spot to grow hair (as in every other place) and it isn't much of a common body-part that is particularly meant to attract mates with, or is sexualized. I've never quite heard of anyone having an arm-fetish, and people attracted to women don't tend to concentrate much on the arms as much as they do on the legs and private sections, or in the pits (because that is just nasty, simply). Technically hair isn't meant to be shaved off as it serves as a protective need, thus the removal of other hair initially already is going against nature. Although I have to admit I do shave my arms once in a while, or else I'd be in full werewolf-mode all the time.

If you could choose to travel back in time, what life-changing decision would you alter?

I would alter my personality and continue to be outgoing and annoying like I was when I was a little kid, so people will still like me today and I wouldn't be such a loner.

What concert did you regret missing (or if not, what concert would you want to go to?)?

@Rocketeer it makes perfect sense, thanks for your answer! i don't have an arm-fetish myself but way too hairy arms freaks me out tbh 

@topic i'd kill someone to see La'veil MizeriA live ;__;

how much time do you need to get ready to go somewhere after you woke up?

^ With Malice Mizer (my favorite period of MM^^)

if you could live forever, would you? (why/why not)

Heartbreak - watching your all your friends, family and loved ones die before you. You can always make new friends and new families but how many times do you do it before your heart just grows cold and you stop caring because you'll outlive all of them?

Its about keeping your humanity and not becoming some empty shell of a person that just sits, watches and waits for the world to go by or for it to end.

Plus im sure every scientist and security organisation would be very interested in you once they have checked your birth records and seen that you still look in your 30s after being born hundreds years ago. not to mention having to have a new ID every 40-50years or so and work in a different part of the world you've never been to so that people dont know your face.

There more i think about it, the more i think X-Men Origins: Wolverine  and Blade Of The Immortal. Old enough to watch dynasties fall and the change of era's brought about by evolution or revolution.

If you could be an X-man. Who would you be and why? 

^I'd be Mystique, not just because she's my favorite character but because her skill's really cool. I'd love to be able to change appearance and become someone else. The childish side of myself would enjoy all the pranks I could pull off with that, fufufu.

If you could have 1 random skill (anything from speaking chinese to being able to stand on your hands) what would it be and why?

I do speak (some) Chinese, but I don't think it's a skill...so I'd say, I'd want to know martial arts, like wushu. Why? Because to put it simply, it's everything I'm not, it'd be a good skill to have. xD

Do you want to move elsewhere and live abroad? If yes, why? (If the answer is negative, once again, why?)

Yes, because America is a pretty shitty country to begin with, so I may someday either move to Canada, England, or Japan (although I hear it's also a shitty country). I just want to live somewhere else, where I can be most comfortable with myself.

Your thoughts on rumors about J-rockers, ie, "tanuki"?

Canada is actually pretty comfortable, I can't imagine any other place with a chill government and where multiculturalism is favored.

I had to google "tanuki" and it says that is a raccoon dog. It would be interesting to know what J-Rocker is actually a raccoon dog in disguise. 

What was the most memorable toy you played with as a child?

what J-Rocker is actually a raccoon dog in disguise.

FLOPPY+0.jpg 

there was a better one that reveals his true identity but i can't find it atm :/

yo-yo was fun. kinda miss it ;__;

do you like to humiliate others?

Comfortable. I don't like the ones that look like earplugs, but that's what I'm using the most, because they are easier to carry around. 

What was that rumor/ tanuki thing question, I really didn't get it :D

tanuki is basically a japanese forum board on 2ch where fangirls bash visual kei artists they've had contact with, share rumors, those who have slept with some of the artists reveal their experiences etc. People have to understand visual kei as a scene is really small, and there is a really small circle of people where everyone knows everyone, and I'm not only saying fans know other fans, but artists know their fans and often actually party and hook up with them. Generally I've been lurking on tanuki for quite a few years now so it's fairly easy for me to figure out if something is true or not, and let me tell you-90% of stuff there is bullshit.

What's the most recent injury (minor or major) you've had?

Ah, the engagement of sexual intercourse with female/male fans xD Reminds me of that recent James Franco incident where he attempted to hook up with a female fan but unfortunately she was still a minor by US law (but totally legal in the UK) when she visited the US. sex, drugs and alcohol ftw.

-------

I cant remember the last time i had a 'proper' injury, I get the usual small cuts, scrapes and minor abrasions now and again, but nothing really really seriously noteworthy. im always good at assessing situations that could potentially end up harming me in one way or another and its kept me out A&E and hospital unless i cant help otherwise. That doesnt mean im not one to take risks though but theres comes a time where its bordering on stupidity and i have to say enough is enough. even though our bodies are just a shell, a vessel that carries us from start to end, we still have to look after it until that time comes. I wont go as far and say "your body is a temple blahblahblah" but be honest with your body, stay away from stuff that could potentially be deadly like drugs but alcohol in moderation is ok even though its a poison.

-----------------

If you could fingerbang one celeb, who would it be?

If I could fingerbang a celeb....hehehehehe, weeeeeeeeeell, it would be Jyo from Exist Trace, if you could consider her a celeb, because she's hot as fuck.

Would you ever own a sex doll?

Yes, I would get multiple and outfit them as my fave VK artists then see how sex would work with them. Bring fan fiction to the next level. Except I probably can't do them cuz the work already sounds tedious just by making up that scenarios....If somebody has the dedication, I shall provide the funds. 

Relating, what VK artists actually would look good together as couple?

It woud be cute and stunning if Naru (BIOSPHIA) and Shyena (ex-V-last.) would be a couple. :$

I can see that yaoi... it's perfect. (; / / / ;) *explodes nose* (?) :3 :3 :3 S&M nights. ~ ~ ~ (?)

If some random cute/hot VK guy (which you have a crush with.) says he is actually gay, you would think/say/do... . . .?

1. It's actually hotter.

2. Lie down and cry.

3. Ask to kiss him to see if he turns straight. (?) *you just wanna kiss him xD* (?)

4. *insert anything here* xD