Umi_Niwa

Answer the question of a random person

Depends on how bad they hurt me. If you drive me to the point of wanting to die, I'll probably hold a grudge for years. But if you didn't hurt me that bad, and authentically want to be forgiven, I'll forgive you. 

What is your biggest guilty pleasure?

Sailor Moon Drops app game lol

If you had the money/means/freedom/etc. to dress/look/or get body mods any way you wanted, what would you look like?

Edited by jaymee

I would probably be depressed for a while. Then pick some other creative profession because still gotta make a living.

How would you deal with living in a surroundings where you'd feel an outcast  but couldn't move elsewhere?

Edited by PsychoΔelica

lOL... That sounds like an ironical question for me... that´s how I´ve live, but I´ve come to realise that I want to keep creating the things I do because I know that as I once did, aslong as I can keep creating things that other can enjoy and smile at or even cry and feel conforted by it or feel that they can rely, I know it would make a place for me to come back to.... a pleace where I can be acepted and awaited to.  Maby that is way even if you can come to resent creative/artistic job eventualy, you´ll keep doing it... because it´ will give you somewhere to belong something to hold on to until that pleace where you can have people that genualy is waiting for you with a smile exist. Until you can meet them, even if it sounds clitche...  if you move, you´ll eventualy get somewhere even if the ferry wheal you are at seems to move fasther that you can jump of it, as long as it keeps spining sooner or later you´ll be abeal to get to where you want to go and realise that where you where feeling alone on the ride, there where people there whit you, wich you´ll meet once you get down and become abeal to walck by yourself. Then you´ll be abeal to walck with other people.

What would you do if you felt that you´ve been left without an answer that somehow would let you move forward?

I would feel very pissed off but would try to move forward anyway.

Do you think existence precedes essence or the other way around?

I'll go with essence. A person might leave the room, but their fart will stay there for a while XD.

What's the most expensive band merch or album you have?

I’ve got one of Baiser’s first-ever VHS’s and an original Luna Sea demo that cost me a limb or two to get. I also have the very first VHS release of Sharan Q which was independently released in 1991. Sooo cringy, yet so awesome loll.

If I’m here and you’re there, then who’s driving the van?

Edited by robkun

I can't say mythical creatures such as dragons/unicorns, can I? No...? Then, dogs and birds (particularly owls and peacocks... you ever seen an albino peacock? They look godly).

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

matcha ice cream〜

do you play any musical instruments? which ones? or what would you like to learn to play?

upd i googled albino peacock and this is something not of this world....

Edited by yomii

On 6/29/2020 at 2:22 PM, KrumpingChihuahua said:

Yes. 

Did you ever watch a barbie movie?

Not that I remember no.......

Did you ever regret drinking too much?