Umi_Niwa

Answer the question of a random person

I'd slam the door on his face.

If you were invited to Tomorrowland, Vans Warped Tour, Download Festival, Wacken Open Air, Download Festival and some j-rock festival (lulz I don't know the name of any) and could go only to one, which one would you choose?

I'd probably choose the JRock Festival since I mainly listen to Jrock anyway. Easier to make friends/pick up women.

If you were offered the opportunity to change the outcome of past events, in exchange for 1/2 your life-span, would you do it?

I already thought about this some time ago (even though I don't believe in the devil or anything like that). But now, I don't really know if I would do that. 

What would you do if you were eating your food at a park and a pigeon just shited all over it?

Hmmm, I wouldn't be eating food but if I were and that indeed happened, i'd scream in frustration and flail everywhere.

Is there someone who left an imprint on you, romantic wise?

My precious books :3

If you were offered a large sum of money for kidnapping and torturing someone and this someone turns out to be your best friend (or a family member), how would you react?

I really like Trivium logo.

Will you go/have you been/are you still going to college? If so, what do you study/studied/want to study?

I am currently in college and im studying communications :)

Whats are 3 things you must do before passing away ?

Dishonesty, racism, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia, arguments based on religion, the people of my country thinking that the impeachment going on is good to us. 

Do you think we will ever overcome capitalism? 

Edited by Youko_o

I guess I'd make it so that I never age. Though it would be pointless if everyone I loved eventually  died.

Do you follow certain dressing rules (i.e. to never wear matching clothes, etc.)?

Mostly it's just pick some jeans and a shirt out of my wardrobe and GO
In my free times (when it's weekend and I meet up with a friend for example) I love to dress up.

It's kinda a mix from kawaii, pastel, visual kei, mori. I love too much and I end up with many clothes I like.

Would you prefer to sleep 8-9 hours a night or 4-5 hours but no matter which one you choose you're always hella tired

4-5 hours a day because I can get more things done! If no matter how much time I sleep, I'm still tired there's no point...I like to maximize the time that I'm alive awake

What do you have a degree in, or what are you currently studying?

I have a BA in electrical engineering, and am currently getting my master's degree in the same field.

How many people in your life know that you listen to visual kei?

When I was younger, everyone knew because I made it known. Today, not much into VK, except a few bands, and I don't think anyone knows exactly what I listen nowadays.

What's your most embarrassing moment that you can recall? 

Edited by TJK.

Subaru's look so awesome! If i'd fit in I'd borrow them! xD

What's your favourite dessert?

I'm fluent in three languages and have a very basic level in two more.

I also piss people off to the point of getting blocked.

Would you have sex for money?