Umi_Niwa

Answer the question of a random person

Forgot question

Ummmmm....youre stuck on a desert island over populated with cats. What would be the one luxury item you would have in your back pack if you could have anything that people would normally have when stuck on a desert island?

Not sure if you mean deserted island or an island that is only desert which can't exist so I am going with the latter. i would want a fine toothed comb or brush which I shall use as a way to control the cats and turn them into my minions. Have them fetch me food and lead me to a water supply as well as fine tune their purrs into a musical while I am bored and musicless.

Do you like to listen to male vocals more or female vocals?

Of course!!! And I still have some Kirby, Pokemon, Hamtaro, Pucca teddybears.. But I must stop buying them as my parents think I'm too old... hahahah

What are you currently listening to ?

Do you usually hang out with family most or friends most?

My family (=parents and sister)  lives in a different city but if my boyfriend who I live with counts, then I of course hang with family most since we live together.

Would you rather be

a. extremely smart & average looking, or

b. extremely good looking but average in everything else?

(I want to answer my own question also: I'd definitely rather be extremely smart than extremely good looking.)

smart as fuck. First you get the brains, then you get the pussy 

What is one of your favorite food/dishes? It can be from any culture but you need to provide the name of the dish, post a pic of it or at least describe it in a sexual tone.

Yup, please. Tomatoe soup. ; u ; Lawv it. ♥

if you had to choose between 1 million dollars or worlwide peace, what would you buy first?

Id take the 1mil - asking for world peace while very admirable thing wont make a difference given how shitty humanity is, It would be only a matter of time until nations start warring with each other again. Also even if you did wish for world peace, people still wouldnt care who you are or recognise the decision you had to make and the sacrifice that you made to make world peace possible even if it is a temporary thing.

....so fuck'em. Id rather take the 1 mil, invest most of the money and donate some of the returns to projects or charities that help people, People are always going to be shitty, People are always going to be scum but at least I will say i did my part by providing mentoring for the younger generation, even go as far as possibly improving the education system, up the standard of education and throw a little coin to those scientists who are always looking for cures for cancer or HiV. I might not be able to save humanity but at least I can say that i done my part by building a better society and better future for a lot of people, and that speaks louder then any  desire for world peace. Through better education and society we can craft and nurture the politicians of tomorrow who will safeguard our futures and trust them to make the best decision for the people which hopefully be in the interests of peace.

As for the rest of the cash, Id buy a boat and and some land in hong kong, move there and live out the rest of my days in peace.

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu - Yay or nay?

trying to not think about the cause of the stress and concentrate on things i like.

how often do you take bath/shower?

Shower 1 or 2 times per day (more if needed, like during summer and stuff. I absolutely can't fall asleep if I haven't showered though lol). Also, I take long baths only occasionally, around 2 times a month.

Do you style yourself, do your hair and make-up (girls... and boys maybe? idk) daily? If not, how often do you do it?

nope. I'm a NEET so I don't really go anywhere that would warrant me having to look presentable, plus I'm a dude so I don't wear makeup... I don't care about my hair enough to "style" it, I just put it in a  ponytail and leave it at that.

How often do you change desktop backgrounds (wallpapers) on your computer?

never changed that lame windows wallpaper lolol it's probably because i don't really use desktop, just switching between tabs ;v

what would you do if you have to die tomorrow?

Depends on how im going to die really. I think id at least try to contact my ex and tell her goodbye at least. leave her a facebook message. Knowing her she probably wouldnt reply though.

then id go out and party, get drunk, maybe get lucky with a few girls then die happy.

Though id personally hate being drunk and feeling my life slip away. If i going to die then i want to be sober for that moment. Maybe make a few phone calls to a few people i never liked or got on with and curse them for life :D

Do you mind if your partner smokes?

If they smoke weed, then that's fine. I'd probably smoke with them.

If the smoke cigs, I wouldn't mind it, but I'd definitely encourage them to stop! In exchange, I'd try to stop one of my bad habits as well, so they don't feel like they're alone in the struggle.

-

Does the fact that we (as the human race) still know so little about the world amaze you?

not at all. i'm the center of the universe, so the only fact that amaze me is my existence.

do you like pain? (i mean not toothache or headache but that nice mild pain after workout or some fight)

Sometimes. It makes me feel like I've conquered something. As long as I did it right and didn't pull or sprain anything;;

Do you have any weird food combinations that you enjoy? example: ice cream with pickles or chips in your grilled cheese.

using chocolate milk as substitute for regular milk on KD, that's as adventurous as I get

What is something you plan on buying let's say 5 years from now?

Guest mitsu the indie girl

Something I plan on buying five years from now? Probably contact lens, to be honest lol Or maybe a better bike!

What do you like to do on a Friday night?

Guest mitsu the indie girl

2 or 3 times... I work long shifts and have school that it isn't easy to eat all three meals haha.

Who's your favorite band/artist as of lately?