Umi_Niwa

Answer the question of a random person

I did 3 (or 4 years - I forget...) years of IT studies where i did hardware/desktop support, advanced networking & infra-structuring, network administration, coding in 3 web based languages (HTML, CSS, Java) and 2 programming languages  (C++, Java4windows) and a brief spat in electronics because soldering stuff to PCBs is cool yo.

I wasnt the best at programming or electronics - i dont have the aptitude for it but i was good with html at the time but thats totally useless now as the language itself is long obsolete and been replaced with a lot of other stuff which do more and is 'easier' to work with. When i finished my studies i worked as a self employed IT tech fixing computers and making custom builds, I still do it next to my regular job to bring in that extra bit of cash but I never really get a lot of money from it working solo

In a sense Ive turned into Saul Goodman from Breaking Bad, Because whenever a friends computer or friends friends friends computer or laptop breaks down - their like "Better call Saul...." But Im extremely good with the technical aspect of computing, when people describe a problem with their laptop or computer to me - if its a hardware issue then I can guess what the problem is 80-90% of the time.

And to think i wanted to be a carpenter/joiner when i left school eh?

------------

has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

last question was broken, aren't English people the epitome of english grammar?

Actually it was a reference. Its stil a question and still random, albeit a challenging one. Looks like no one could respond to it

has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Yes, but I went to far when deciding to go that I ended up where I started and didnt look more like, in I was so far as to not like and decided against it.

Do you ever dance in the bathroom mirror?

I have to admit it...yes! xD and I also sing LOL

Have you ever hated yourself so much that you wanted every single person you knew to be mad at you and to insult you, otherwise you didn't feel better?

I have to admit it...yes! xD and I also sing LOL

Have you ever hated yourself so much that you wanted every single person you knew to be mad at you and to insult you, otherwise you didn't feel better?

Nope, there are things i hate about myself, some of those things i cant change so why get depressed over it? I get depressed about other things but i dont take it out on myself or dwell on it too much because its pointless.

If you could create any kind of sport, what wouls you create?

Nope, there are things i hate about myself, some of those things i cant change so why get depressed over it? I get depressed about other things but i dont take it out on myself or dwell on it too much because its pointless.

If you could create any kind of sport, what wouls you create?

Blitzball.

As for hating myself, I admit I do it often, but I dont want people to insult me, I want to make a comeback and show the world.

Describe your perfect date and mate that you go on it with.

Where you go with a date doesnt really matter so long as their the right person for you. As for a mate its all subjective.the girl i classed as my soul mate was about 5ft6ish (or 5ft6 and a fag-end as she used to say) she had long kind dirty blonde hair - almost grey/sliver in appearance that ran all the way down her back passed her ass which was always so silky smooth. Her eyes were grey'ish but they occasionally turned a shade of blue. She was a little chubby but i loved the way she looked. She was the most amazing thing to cuddle, so soft and a little squishy. Her name was Emma but i either called her my 'little bear' or 'Emmybear' cuz she used to be curled up in my arms so much. Id whisper little bear in her ear and i could feel her heart skip a beat which was so adorable andd totally melted my heart when i felt it and her snuggle closer.

Personality wise she was a special kind of awesome, i can't quite describe it. She was bubbly, had an amazing smile, liked the same things that i did and loved my knd of humour. The only way to describe us is that we just clicked, was never pushy with her. I never had to be cuz she always knew what i was thinking or was gonna say and i trusted her so deeply.

Its been over 10years since we broke up. We've spoke on one or two occasions and i still love her as much as i did back then and deep down inside i still cry every time i think about her as there has not been a single girl ive dated in the years since we broke up who has ever come close to being her replacement. I dont expect my dates to be a 1:1 copy of her but that spark is not there.

Liek this if u cry evry tim.

------

Whats your favourite old school cartoon?

Currently messed up. I usually like to be in bed between 9:30-10:30 because I wake up at 6. Then on Friday & Saturday night, I somehow manage to stay up to past 1am. I have also been known to go to bed at 7pm on some days xD

Do you have a preference for milk? 2% vs 1% or skim, or soy, almond, or rice?

I don't remember ever thinking that Santa was real. Santa isn't really a thing where I am from anyway, presents are tradionally brought by the "Christkind" (ie. Christ Child, a strangley bastardized version of Jesus the Child that is usually represented as a young female angel). But yeah, I don't recall ever believing in that either.

Is there anything on the wall in front of you and if yes, what is it?

Oh hells yea Scandal! I didn't even know they had flyers lol.

Uh, I currently have a xTRiPx flyer up and a tokidoki calendar. It's not my house so I'm not allowed to put stuff on the walls. I do have a few band posters lying around just waiting for a wall to be hung on :(

What did you want to be when you "grow up" as a child? Did you ever become/are on your way to becoming that?

Where you go with a date doesnt really matter so long as their the right person for you. As for a mate its all subjective.the girl i classed as my soul mate was about 5ft6ish (or 5ft6 and a fag-end as she used to say) she had long kind dirty blonde hair - almost grey/sliver in appearance that ran all the way down her back passed her ass which was always so silky smooth. Her eyes were grey'ish but they occasionally turned a shade of blue. She was a little chubby but i loved the way she looked. She was the most amazing thing to cuddle, so soft and a little squishy. Her name was Emma but i either called her my 'little bear' or 'Emmybear' cuz she used to be curled up in my arms so much. Id whisper little bear in her ear and i could feel her heart skip a beat which was so adorable andd totally melted my heart when i felt it and her snuggle closer.

Personality wise she was a special kind of awesome, i can't quite describe it. She was bubbly, had an amazing smile, liked the same things that i did and loved my knd of humour. The only way to describe us is that we just clicked, was never pushy with her. I never had to be cuz she always knew what i was thinking or was gonna say and i trusted her so deeply.

Its been over 10years since we broke up. We've spoke on one or two occasions and i still love her as much as i did back then and deep down inside i still cry every time i think about her as there has not been a single girl ive dated in the years since we broke up who has ever come close to being her replacement. I dont expect my dates to be a 1:1 copy of her but that spark is not there.

Liek this if u cry evry tim.

------

Whats your favourite old school cartoon?

I also had a very long relationship with a girl named Emma. It is like a chain that hangs from my heart, and stays forever a part of me, but I know I must move on and start a brand new adventure! Love your story btw, don`t be sad brah, you have precious memories that some people never get.

My fav. old anime are Gundam 0079, SDF Macross, Brave RAIDEEN, etc...

Cartoons are Looney Tunes, Lady and the Tramp, Fairy Odd Parents, Flinstones, Yogi Bear...

I barely sleep, sometimes work and study all day, no sleep, then 3 hrs. sleep the next night...

I only drink soy milk, sometimes 4 litres a day.

I still think Santa is real.

I have my bike on my bed, I love it with all my heart. No posters.

I have always wanted to be a director, musician, mangaka, dancer, businessman, pro BMX rider, etc... I work hard everyday...

My favorite flower is the Snapdragon, there were some behind my house as a kid, so cool...

Pardon me if I answer so many questions, I enjoy them! You guys should answer more too, I enjoy reading about you!

What does your favorite pair of underwear look like?

black and not too tight around the crown jewels.

---

Whats your favorite passage/lyric from a song (can be in any language - if its not english then please provide a translation so we can all appreciate it)

TURISAS - Stand Up And Fight:

Would I run today
just to die another day

give up now, and every fight

has been in vain.

This keeps me going whenever I have a tough time keeping up the pace with life.

What is your dream job?

I love working with my hands, so any sort of trade skill would do for me. Ideally, Id love to be an IT tech since thats what i studied to be. Id be equally as happy as a carpenter/joiner or a car mechanic, sure its dirty work, the hours are long and the labour might be hard at times with all the heavily lifting but I love the smell of a workshop.

Id say id wanna be a rockstar or a millionaire but thats too easy.

----

Whats your favorite disney movie?

I don't like Disney movies anymore, children's stuff is too "soft" for me xD (a fan of action and violence here ahaha)

Would you become a vegetarian, or do you like your meat?