Sign in to follow this  
Tony

Orgy

Any orgy fans here? I got into them last year although I knew their cover of Blue Monday since I was a kid, very good industrial rock band. Favourite songs are probably Eva, Stitches, Blue Monday, Opticon.. and a lot more. :P

Although I bought "Punk Statik Paranoia" a few days ago, their sound is completely changed on it. More heavier nu-metal and less industrial. Caught me by surprise.

Try out "Blue Monday" - cover of the old 80's New Order song, bloody awesome. :D

Their first record Candyass has the best songs to get along to. There's a track on The Queen of the Damned soundtrack with Jay Gordon(band's vocalist) lending his talents to one of the songs used in the film originally sung by Korn's singer Jonathan Davis "SLEPT SO LONG"//

Must try.

*dies*

I found their only DVD Trans Global Spectacle on a torrent site some years ago. Trying to find a hard copy to no avail.

I'll have to get that Queen of the Damned song. They also have a song on the Zoolander soundtrack called "faces" which is really good.

Fuuuuuuuck yeah!

I love Orgy my favorite album is Candyass, such a badass album! I used to be heavily into them. I had to listen to them everyday not so much now. But I still enjoy listening to them a shit load when I can.

jay wrote this on his twitter page a while ago: "Getting ready for some vocals and the rejuvenation of death pop" - sounds promising, ne?

well, the band and also the fans liked to call their music "death pop" - so i hope it's better orgy, although i do like julien-k or machinegun orchestra (there r like only 1-2 tracks right?) but i prefer good old orgy

Sign in to follow this