Trombe

ex-Saruin members new band "蛇鐘-jabell-" has formed

ex-Saruin members new band "蛇鐘-jabell-" will hold their first live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2014/01/26, at which they will have important announcement

"蛇鐘-jabell-" members:
Vo.マリア(maria) (ex-Saruin)
Gt.柳(yanagi) (ex-Saruin-->Konig(support))
Dr.由寧(yune) (ex-Latour-->Melville-->Artia-->Vall'na racill(support)-->ガゼット(the GazettE)-->Konig(support))

btw I wonder whether serious health problems of 柳(yanagi) will affect their band activities

no way... amazing

also, where can we keep up with updates?

i hope they don't end up like KIL:erre or La'veil MizeriA where they don't release much and its impossible to get a hold of their limited live stuff mostly due to hoarders and the bands being so underground.

蛇鐘-jabell- line-up has been finalized

蛇鐘-jabell- line-up:
Vo.マリア(maria) (ex-Saruin)
Gt.柳(yanagi) (ex-Saruin-->Konig(support))
Gt.蘭丸(ranmaru) (ex-Saruin-->Para:noir(悠哉/yuuya))
Ba.駁(baku) (ex-Saruin)
Dr.由寧(yune) (ex-Latour-->Melville-->Artia-->Vall'na racill(support)-->ガゼット(the GazettE)-->Konig(support))

for info only, other 蛇鐘-jabell- members have called Vo.マリア(maria) as "雅人(masato)" and Gt.柳(yanagi) as "一也(kazuya)"

It does sound amazing (*o*)

But now we have to hope that it will actually be amazing and that they won't try to act like another neo-VK band... they wouldn't be the first old-schoolers to disappoint us... so let's wait and see (^^)

Vo.マリア(maria) has mentioned that 蛇鐘-jabell- live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2014/01/26 will be as if his last live...

What the hell? so that was the "important announcement" that he's retiring? the hell? so he formed a new band just for this one last live just to say that? It must be a joke...

Vo.マリア(maria) has mentioned that 蛇鐘-jabell- live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2014/01/26 will be as if his last live...

he mentioned this before their live, and they have announced at their live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2014/01/26 that they are recording for their new full album, although details have not yet been announced

SET-LIST at 2014/01/26:

SE.B・L・O・W

01.Asylum Garden

02.蛇華-jaka-

03.birthday

04.DEATH BALLET

I've spoken to a few people who attended the live, one of which has followed Saruin's members for 8 years -- they don't suspect this was actually Maria's last live -- the "as if" part of that statement is important.

In addition to the album, they announced that there will be further lives, but nothing is currently planned and their pace is certain to be slow (possibly because of the members' medical issues, and the fact that at least a couple of them don't actually live in Tokyo anymore). But, the bottom line is that they're not going anywhere.

http://fuckyeahjabell.tumblr.com

I started this for the hell of it if anyone's interested; I've been digging up photos from nonexistent (cached) blog entries and have started translating some of the members' old but relevant posts. I probably won't be able to keep up with the latest news there, but it's something.

Edit: btw, about the comment CDs that they recorded: only 20 were given out and they -- AND the cheki -- went fast.

JSKASNDKJAN SARUIN IS BACK

Kinda miss Reiga as well, but glad Maria's back and that Ranmaru's done with stuff like Para:noir (being back to his old name is great as well).