Velvet_Alchemy

"Weirdest" bands you listen to?

I tend to just mindlessly video hop, pandora surf, and suggestion grab. In my epic quest for that one perfect sound, I've surveyed many languages, many tasteless videos, and ever unending weirdness. I also could not find a thread like this, so to share my music-ological findings of awesome, and see all of yours, I created one.

Today, I'd like to start off with the song that's been driving me nuts for weeks.

I'm totally unsure why/how I found it, but I like it. It's catchy, dance-y without being electronic, and generally refreshing for me.

^ I like me some good folk, though I must admit, I never paid much attention to Omnia.

As for weird bands, I could think of some, though I'm not exactly sure what people would classify "weird". Some people might find a band like

weird, but I don't really see them like that. I think a lot of "weirdness" is in the eye of the beholder.

I think

are kinda weird though. For once, they sing in Basque, which is pretty unusual already. Also, you rarely hear a black/folk metal song that suddenly turns into a Jazz piece. XD