Sign in to follow this  
DarkPaladin

new band "Another Story" has formed

2420130716185350.jpg

Was formed by three of Hiroshi-hero-KeiGo · K-MASA ·, Loud / Scremo based hybrid rock band.
Started live acts around Tokyo from February 2009 marks the support members of the drums and guitars.
To start its activities in earnest in February 2011!
In May of that three months later, the appearance in the event in Los Angeles to be the first overseas performance.
It also appeared on local television station intoxicated the audience of 300 people, it is assumed realistic overseas finally.
To start recording immediately after returning home, and became enough to take admission regulations and release it and record release event the 1st mini album "from the bottom of the world" on July 29.
To conduct a U.S. tour in April 2012, through the subscription of yusuke in June, go around all over Japan in the 2nd EP release tour of "Day to remember".</span></div>
Hosted the festival at Shibuya Club asia, was put in great success in the Tour Finals.
Intact the momentum, we also first one-man live at Harajuku ASTROHALL.

Credits @http://yukinokanzen.blogspot.de/

Still can't get over the fact they're the second band on Intact Records whose first band is MY FIRST STORY.

A friend bought the mini for me last week, so I'll be getting it when I meet up with her sometime next week. Hope it's good.

Is this not masato from coldrain? Sounds legit , have to look for their mini album .

Some parts really do sound like he could be related to Masato. It's a bit of a Hiro(MFS)/Taka(OOR) feel I get after listening.

Sign in to follow this