Sign in to follow this  
Shaolan974

グリーヴァ (Grieva) new single "グリーヴァ VS GRIEVA" release

It is announced at グリーヴァ (Grieva) dinner show at 2013/08/22 that their new double A-side single "グリーヴァ VS GRIEVA (Grieva VS GRIEVA)" will be released at 2013/11/06 (4 tracks+1 SE, 1890 yens, limited 2000).

Tracklist :

-SE- 

01. 現実は心に蔓延る絶痛と叶わぬ理想の巣窟 (Genjitsu wa Kokoro ni Habikoru Zettsuu to Kanawanu Risou no Soukutsu) [from GRIEVA]
02. 鬼ノ犇メク籠目唄 (Oni no Hishimeku Kagomeuta) [from グリーヴァ]
03. 黒い涙 (Kuroi Namida) (Re:recording) [from グリーヴァ]
04. Diary [from グリーヴァ]

Iiiinteresting~ xD

Wondering what this whole "GRIEVA" business is... like an alterego band or something? Hopefully we'll have more info soon. Anyway, looking forward to it! :)

^ I think the "mini album" became these singles, more or less. I mean in total it's like 9 songs or what, with the tracks from the 2 "bigger" singles and that one-track super-limited thingie in September (so that kinda equals a "single + mini album" track count).

*looking at their new look*
Okay, this could become very interesting! Maybe they will do something more original this time. Would be happy if one of their new songs of their coming releases doesn't sound like a Dir en grey rip off for once.

03.黒い涙 (Kuroi Namida) (Re:recording) [from グリーヴァ]

Aww, but their purposely using poor sound quality in the demo-cd version to sound more kvlt was cool :<

Interested to see what they have in store for this.

Are they trying to do that stuff which older bands do? Like MUCCxムック, ダウトxD=OUT...? I hope they aren't...

I wonder if GRIEVA will be the name they use when they actually try to write their own music and グリーヴァ when they're just copying old Dir en grey songs?

I think I'm just going to wait for this to leak all over YouTube before I decide to buy it. Their last single was just so boring, all it left me wanting to do was listen to the original and better songs they copied from than to just listen to their rehashed versions. I mean, I guess it was kinda cool to hear Myaku with the Bel Air chorus but then I rather just go listen to Bel Air and Myaku on their own.

Now if they tried to rehash some Madeth songs or something like that, that would be cool. Getting bored of all the Dir en grey...(I did really like Wish though).

BTW the release text says something like “グリーヴァ = successors of the good old days” and “GRIEVA = model of present-day evolution”. So basically katakana ver is the same old shtick of copying classic VK, while letter ver is copying current VK*, I'd assume

*I mean, “trying something new”, but who are we kidding?

@Arithmetica indeed

BTW the release text says something like “グリーヴァ = successors of the good old days” and “GRIEVA = model of present-day evolution”. So basically katakana ver is the same old shtick of copying classic VK, while letter ver is copying current VK*, I'd assume

*I mean, “trying something new”, but who are we kidding?

So basically they'll use GRIEVA when they copy today's VK bands? Looking forward to the Megaromania covers.

Seriously. I'm excited.

It sounds very interesting! Secure purchases!

It's a shame there are not mini-album news (for the 2013, supposedly)

btw, died to see the new look!!! *o*

Love the picture. It's like watching any regular pics of bands like Due'le quartz, Madeth gray'll, etc with a new air.

Although I love grieva and I'm all pro alter ego bands:

Are they serious?

I mean. They already have a hard time writing original music for one concept, how do they want to handle two? Maybe finding their own style first before 'trying something new' would have been the better choice.

Hopefully I'm wrong and the single is great, though. Their new look is lovely.

their forthcoming new mini album (originally planned to be released in 2013 autumn) will be changed to full album "終焉(shuuen)", which will be released at 2014/02/26 and will be sold in advance at their one-man live "-終焉(shuuen)-MAD death." at 2014/02/23

SET-LIST at 2013/08/22:

SE
01.毒-ドク-(doku)
02.Dead[en]D
03.最後ノ晩餐(saigo no bansan)
SE
04.侵喰-shinsyoku-
05.退廃的狂葬(taihaiteki kyousou)
06.拝啓、愛しのアイドル様へ(haikei itoshi no idol-sama e)
07.true grief
08.解離性同一性障害(kairisei douitsusei shougai)
09.鬼経-kikei-
SE
10.甘イ右脳、赭イ左脳。(amai unou akai sanou)
11.煽り曲
12.孤独人形症候群(kodokuningyou shoukougun)
SE
13.蜥-tokage-
14.悦楽的自虐妄想癖な僕の事情(etsurakuteki jigyakumousouheki na boku no jijou)
15.夕刻絶交センチメンタル(yuukoku zekkou sentimental)
16.こんな壊れた世界で…(konna kowareta sekai de)
17.Wish
18.黒い涙(kuroi namida)
19.中絶(chuuzetsu)
20.刑法第39条第1項「心神喪失者ノ行為ハ之ヲ罰セス」(keihou dai39jou dai1kou「shinshinsoushitsusha no koui wa kore wo bassesu」)

EN1
01.THE Suicide☆$HOW TIME
02.最後ノ晩餐(saigo no bansan)
03.毒-ドク-(doku)

btw they will hold their presents live "-罪ト罰-十字架二捧グ…(-tsumi to batsu-juujika ni sasagu)" at Nagoya MUSIC FARM at 2013/12/07, their presents live "-罪ト罰-大阪襲洛(-tsumi to batsu-osaka shuuraku)" at Ash OSAKA at 2013/12/08 and their presents live "-罪ト罰-赤イ罠(-tsumi to batsu-akai wana)" at Meguro Rock May Kan at 2013/12/24

The BG place reminds me of setting used in Dir's "JESSICA" (that weird glass dome thing they played in) and "Taiyou no Ao" (read the former) PVs, except that it's all in black, gritty-like texture.

Kinda neat.

Sign in to follow this