Sign in to follow this  
DeithX252

ROACH New EP "GET MORE" Release

Great news! The album will be sold at their live in Shibuya the 23/9 , so its possible to get the album early! Looking forward to that!

Also it seems that they will tour France? It says something on Indiemusic.com that it will be decided at the end of the year.

http://www.indiesmusic.com/artist/?id=18359

Terrible, TERRIBLE song titles.

They've lost everything that initially set them apart from others in their genre..

Terrible, TERRIBLE song titles.

They've lost everything that initially set them apart from others in their genre..

This. I don't think I'll even bother listening to the EP, I haven't liked anything they did after BotS.

And it's not bad or anything, just another band sounding like all the others. Mind of the Sun actually had a very distinct sound.

I'm really disappointed with the band nowadays. Them, Her Name in Blood and Before My Life Fails. They all came out with shitty "hardcore" releases around the same time like they were all congregating together to kill off their bands.

Breed of the Sun was such a stellar solid release. If they were to make anything else like that ever again, i'd be so happy.

Sign in to follow this