Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Kaya new album "GOTHIC" release

[track list]
01.Gothic Elements(instrumental) (Kei Suzuki)
02.Vampire Requiem (HIZAKI)
03.remains of mind (KALM)
04.Curse of Rose (HIZAKI)
05.Traumerei (Rookie)
06.PENDEL - drei(instrumental) (Kei Suzuki)
07.Marionetto (Kei Suzuki)
08.Coppelia (michi.)
09.BABYLON (ミサ/misa)
10.PENDEL - zwei(instrumental) (Kei Suzuki)
11.SODOMY (Hora)
12.Infection (KALM)
13.SALOME (源依織/minamotono iori)
14.PENDEL - eins(instrumental) (Kei Suzuki)
15.Memento mori (KALM)
16.VORWISSEN - null(instrumental) (Kei Suzuki)
17.Danse Macabre (Ken Morioka) (included in TYPE A)
17.Tempest (Kaya) (included in TYPE B )

I think that preview was a bit disappointing... I used to love Kalm's songs but I feel like he lost it. I was certain I'd buy this but now I feel like I'll have to hear more. I still look very much forward to Hora and Ken's songs. Isn't it weird TABOO's not on this release?

I think that preview was a bit disappointing... I used to love Kalm's songs but I feel like he lost it. I was certain I'd buy this but now I feel like I'll have to hear more. I still look very much forward to Hora and Ken's songs. Isn't it weird TABOO's not on this release?

Nop? Madame Rosa wasn't on QUEEN

Song sounded pretty good. REALLY disappointed in the tracklist. 5/18 new songs with words? That's really upsetting. So many instrumentals... I'm hoping that the bonus tracks will be good considering I've loved Kaya's and Ken Morioka's compositions. And holding out hope that there will be at least one Hora produced track. But the visuals are on point this era. He looks beyond amazing and the cover art is superb.

Nop? Madame Rosa wasn't on QUEEN

True, but I felt like Madame Rosa was released as it's own, TABOO was a single of the gothic theme he's been doing, + the B side's on the cd. I also assumed GOTHIC would cover all the singles he released under that specific theme.

Thanks for posting those previews!! I really like the feel of this album, but I have to ask: Who bought what type? I really want to buy type A, but if most other people did I'll buy type B so we can have all the songs. I'm buying one copy either way. Let me know so I can preorder it.

Guest mitsubana

Sounds good~ :D My faith in Kaya restored haha

I'm going to get A version, sorry Kaya but your song doesn't sound that tempting (at least not compared to a Morioka song). I'm a bit disapointed by the fact he said there would be remakes of the songs, but the previews sounds just the same as the original...

Okay as long as someone is getting type B, I'm going to get type a. Kaya's song sounds great but Morioka is fucking amazing. So I'm gonna order type a later tonight maybe tomorrow.

Are there any bonuses with this? Like posters or trading cards or any of that nonsense? In other words, will the packaging fit in a mail slot or do I have to send it to my mom's place?

I'm going to get A version, sorry Kaya but your song doesn't sound that tempting (at least not compared to a Morioka song). I'm a bit disapointed by the fact he said there would be remakes of the songs, but the previews sounds just the same as the original...

Remains of Mind and SALOME sound different to me...well of course Remains of Mind would sound different (since there hasnt been a release of that since his Kaleidoscope single) and i believe hes singing in a lower pitch for SALOME

Sign in to follow this