Sign in to follow this  
Frae

L' arc en Ciel - KISS review

Well L'arc en Ciel are back! Here's what I thought

SEVENTH HEAVEN - OH GOD! BURN IT! Just no....no l'arc en ciel...no NO!

Pretty Girl - Gives me a beach feel like I should be laying on the sand or playing volleyball while listening to this. For a poppy song like this, I like it especially the chorus. Strongest part of the song.

My HEART DRAWS A DREAM - this song is just song beautiful! This is one of my favorite ballads of ALL TIME! So inspirational! I teared up the first time I heard this.

Sunadokei - A decent song, but nothing really to memorable in this song. I think the chorus is just typical. Kind of pays respects to older L' arc en Ciel so that's a plus.

Spiral - NOTHING BAD ABOUT THIS SONG! In fact, this is my favorite song on the whole CD! It immediately grabbed my attention and I listened to this song like 3 or 4 times before I moved on through the album.

ALONE EN LA VIDA - Another song that seems to pay tribute to L' arc en Ciel's older style of music. It's ok.It seems like it's missing something to it though I don't know what.

Daybreaker's Bell - mhmm. Daddy likey. First I just like the title of the song. Then that chorus. I just want to sing along to it. My friend heard it for the first time and he just immediately jumped on it. It just has a really good feel to it.

Umibe- It's got a nice groove to it for a ballad. And then the guitars kick in. Second place to my heart draws a dream. But definitely a good song!

The Black Rose - The piano through me off. Thought it was another ballad. Then it speeds up and then a heavy guitar comes in! They sound so menacing, but Hyde keeps it sounding sweet and sincere and then the song just takes off at the chorus! BRILLIANT!

LINK - I'm not too big a fan on this song. But it's ok. Doesn't sound much different.

Yuki no Ashiato - It puts me to sleep. Not like "this song is boring I'm going to go to sleep". It's like being rocked to sleep by your mother. It's just genuine and sweet.

Hurry X-mas - I thought this wasn't going to be on the album!?!!? hmmm...aww well. My favorite christmas song of all time!

Overall: 5/5! WAY TO COME BACK L'ARC EN CIEL IN A HUGE WAY! THIS IS BY FAR MY FAVORITE ALBUM NEXT TO SMILE! Each song no matter hard or soft has SOMETHING in it to pull you in (minus Seventh Heaven...let's just let that song die). My only wish is that they made another original song instead of putting Link on the album. But I'm happy with it over all! Definitely up there as one of the best releases for 2007!

my most favorite album of them 5/5

favorite tracks: Sunadokei, Yuki no Ashiato, the black rose, alone en la vida, my heart draws a dream and daybreak's bell

Sign in to follow this