Trombe

TRUST will conditionally disband

TRUST will disband if no. of attendants of their one-man live "TRUST_1227【拡散】I for U" at Shibuya O-West at 2013/12/27 cannot reach 400

their ○○○○ one-man live will be held if no. of attendants of that one-man live at 2013/12/27 exceeds 400

This trend is silly especially when it seems to be popular with crap bands that seem to have a lot of attention anyways. This band is a perfect example of that.

Yah, This is awful thing to do really :-(, I wish bands would already stop with this shit. Tells something about this scene that rather absurd thing like this is actually happening, lol.

Well, it could be that the band really needs to have that amount of people, in order to break even/earn some money.

They might be in some financial trouble or something, so in order to avoid too much debt, they're making such an announcement.

However, it could also be that they just want some attention, but still...

Guest mitsubana

Well, it could be that the band really needs to have that amount of people, in order to break even/earn some money.

They might be in some financial trouble or something, so in order to avoid too much debt, they're making such an announcement.

However, it could also be that they just want some attention, but still...

Naw, I agree~ It could be this~ I mean, being a visual kei band isn't easy and finances can be a pain. On one hand it could be a tool to get more money and make their onemans worth it or for attention. This is the first time I've seen a band do this.

Are you so stupid to critizise this band, who some of you hate, and don't work your brain ?

Location of the concert hall isn't free, and it's really expensive, their label can't pay all (and I think they pay nothing XD) If they need 400 persons it's because if they can't sell enough ticket they can't pay the concert hall and technician.

So stop to dump your hatred on this band and start to understand isn't easy for this sort of band to organizing their first one man...

Are you so stupid to critizise this band, who some of you hate, and don't work your brain ?

Location of the concert hall isn't free, and it's really expensive, their label can't pay all (and I think they pay nothing XD) If they need 400 persons it's because if they can't sell enough ticket they can't pay the concert hall and technician.

So stop to dump your hatred on this band and start to understand isn't easy for this sort of band to organizing their first one man...

In all my time that I've been following Visual Kei, I don't believe I've seen a single attempt at this 'technique' failing, every time it's been a success, odds like that are highly unrealistic and give credible cause to believe it's completely bullshit and that the numbers are fudged.

LOL things like this are such bullcrap... "Oooh we'll disband if we don't get X amount of ppl at the show"

Well tough luck, if their band sucks and the turnout is so low they have to resort to such tactics (almost like blackmailing) then maybe they should realize that nobody wants to see their crappy tryhard flop band, and they should move on to more productive and fulfilling things. Of course this way they'll get some extra money maybe and an ego-boost to delude them further into continuing until they pull off another one of these stunts.

Sorry for the rant, I usually don't give much mind to things like this but I couldn't keep it inside. xD

there are less than 400 attendants at their one-man live "TRUST_1227【拡散】I for U" at TSUTAYA O-West at 2013/12/27

SET-LIST at 2013/12/27:

01.Melodic Line
02.Happy?
03.夢花美
04.Black Tear
05.Printemps
06.False Memory
07.Star bubbles
08.不完全性定理LGRID
09.Chocolate Xmas tea
10.閃光花火
11.失楽トランプ
わがままタイム
12.Deadly Pain
13.RoyaL $ick party

EN1
01.D.U
02.Hear√discord
03.Le Reve

EN2
01.Pinky Ring
02.WAGAMAMA

It's the first time I've ever seen this stunt fail. Expecting disbandment announcement any day now, unless the band goes back on their word. Which would be hysterical.

LMAO.

If they retreat on their word then the only reason they were doing this was to attract attention. I mean, sure, it's hard to finance a visual kei band (even when you do make your costumes yourself and do your own hair and make-up) and all VK bands need ways to attract attention but imo it's sad if you do it in a way like this. You should stand out by making good music or promote yourself at other events or so. There are plenty of ways to promote yourself as a band without pulling a dickish move.

They got what they deserved imo.

Well, I am going to play devil's advocate here and say while it's obviously a stunt it's as good a way as any to see how many people actually care about your band. If you cannot attract 400 fans even under circumstances like these, you may as well disband anyway because obviously you're not going anywhere anytime soon.