Trombe

girugamesh new single & album release

it is announced at girugamesh free preview live "absoluteϕdecision" at Shibuya WWW at 2013/07/22 that their new single "INCOMPLETE" will be released at 2013/09/11 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (500yen) will include CD (including "INCOMPLETE" & new album "MONSTER" preview demo ver.) only, and regular edition (1,575yen) will include CD only

[regular edition CD track list]
01.INCOMPLETE
02.Limit Break
03.takt
04.INCOMPLETE-inst.-

their new album "MONSTER" will be released at 2013/11/27, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold their one-man live "G#" at Shibuya AX at 2013/10/13

愁(shuu) session will perform at LIQUIDROOM ebisu at 2013/07/27

愁(shuu) session members:
Vo.武瑠(takeru) (SuG)
Gt.圭(kei) (baroque)
Ba.愁(shuu) (girugamesh)
Dr.ケンゾ(kenzo) (ex-AYABIE)

Surprisingly good. Well

Edit: Just watched the absolute decision live. They only played for 20 minutes and new songs, but ok

There's lots of dubstep and some post-hardcore mixed in this new stuff. It's almost like some uverworld stuff

It's not too different from Music stuff though, for example, so I don't get the drama

I find there's nothing more different than metal that takes after nu metal like MUSIC did and anything-hardcore. It divides my friends circle on many occasions. Both have conflicting vibes involved. Angst versus attitude, I suppose. Argh versus yeh.

I like this single's sound. I don't see much of a MUSIC comparison aside from the use of electronics backing up the drums, but they've been doing that for years even when they played more overt pop-punk. Anybody expecting MUSIC part 2 is kidding themselves.

But at this stage there's much more of a "hardcore" vibe in this and the last two singles I only found in 13's reborn. And I do like the presence of b-sides this time around. It's hard to judge whether I like the last two songs because they're flukes or if the band actually does have a more energetic sound now.

Surprisingly good. Well

Edit: Just watched the absolute decision live. They only played for 20 minutes and new songs, but ok

There's lots of dubstep and some post-hardcore mixed in this new stuff. It's almost like some uverworld stuff

It's not too different from Music stuff though, for example, so I don't get the drama

Where did you watch the absolute decision live? Can you share please? Or did you watch it irl in person?

I really like this, then again I'm just thirsty to hear them again. I haven't been into their last several years of work, but I just really want some new Giru so I probably will like this due to my dehydration of Giru music.

They played 3 songs. Probably the 3 single songs. If I remember well Satoshi only screamed on the last song. The first song is the one that gave me the post-hardcore impression... aside from Satoshi's singing the instrumentation is pretty much post-hardcore. There was a breakdown and everything. The second song is the single one, it has that poppy chorus but overall it's pretty rocky, and it's also got another breakdown(not as hard as the first song though). The third song was more melodic and also got the post-hardcore vibe again, with screaming on the end, kinda reminds me of Vision. We get a solo instead of a breakdown this time(nicovideo went crazy when the solo started haha)

And that's it. I liked it. And the overall use of electronics reminded me of Music, but that's it, it's not going to be that same nu metal, specially as Satoshi isn't screaming these days, but his singing is just fine.

I wonder where would the new songs they composed in 2011 e.g. "Future", and Destiny, Zecchou Bang!!, and Zantetsuken PVs go. It's high possible to see this previous stuff not to be included in any of their future releases. For the said PVs, they might never officially be available in either DVD or Blu-ray format which means we will never see Destiny PV in HQ and also the full version of Zecchou Bang!! PV.

I liked it a lot!! :D My hopes were low after those 2 singles that I really didn't like (Zecchou bang and Zantetsuken)...but after this preview I can say that I'm looking forward to the new single and the new album!!

Was so busy with work I didn't even have much time to freak over this one but omg I'm glad they're back. Kind of interested to see what they've done to their sound but I'm expecting an evolved MUSIC.

Edit: Song sounds great imo.