Trombe

girugamesh new single & album release

It seems they really did change INCOMPLETE a little bit. Previews sound really promising especially the one after INCOMPLETE Monster ver. They are really wubby but I like them, hope for more soon

This is the demos of MONSTER from the limited edition of INCOMPLETE

Looks like I posted the video in the wrong thread earlier.  Gomen ne.

In regards to the new PV - It rocked.  The agressive edge is there with soaring vocals from Satoshi.  The one thing that I am noticing, espcially in their recent lives, is that Satoshi is focusing much more and hitting notes cleaner and longer, but in doing so is sacrificing some of the performance, emotion, and power behind his vocals.  The growls and screams are much more rare and more controlled, and I think it takes some life out of the performance.

That aside, these recent efforts have restored my faith in the band.  Being obsessed with everything from 13's Reborn to Music, the buildup to the release of Zecchou -BANG- had me let down and I was about to write them off completely.  If Zantetsuken wasn't released, I don't think I would have even tried to sample their work anymore.  These recent efforts reignited the excitement I had for their music.

As for the album art - it looks - ametuer at best.  Band in the woods with instruments feels very DIY homemade demo and the art style of the lettering doesn't match very well.  I am not a fan.  Luckily, I am much more interested in the muisc.  I have to admit, it has promise.

Thanks for the turnaround Giru.

EDIT: VOLTAGE preview hits fast and hard!  I love it!

omg, this one might actually hit! 

i havnt felt this urge since after "now"! :)

it's been worth a while they took some time between this album and the last one!

very looking forward!

Love all the previews. Can't wait, finally this is the girugamesh that I miss for so long

this.

I got sick of girugamesh's pop career, this new album sounds great.

I almost forgot about this band. Last album I got of theirs was Music, but that was because it was one of two available in the States at the time.