CAT5

Post your "UNPOPULAR" music opinions!

With Trap Beats, I kinda realised, it's not the rhythms themselves I hate. I hate the drum sounds themselves. The Hi Hats are too front and center. I find the kind of hi hat sound used in the early 2000s way more pleasing to the ear than the irritating ones used in modern Hip Hop.

Like, for example, I really like the beats to Confessions Part 2 by Usher, because even though they have the triplet hi hats, they dont sound up in your face and annoying.

Basically, if trap producers used better sounding drums, I'd probably like them more. 

On 5/15/2018 at 1:14 PM, Ro plz said:

I became frustrated with the band in a similar fashion as the GazettE when they started falling off the wagon, post DIM. The music was complete ass but the looks stayed consistent. At least with the GazettE, some of the blame could rightfully be shifted towards the label switch to Sony and after DIVISION, they started dropping significantly better music.  Mejibray, unless I'm correct didn't have that (kind of )issue.  They just got worse and worse over time musically but again stayed consistent with the stellar looks.

1 ) Gazette was only good for the first like 2 singles. DIM was asss with Ruki's vocals. DE Incubus > Headache Man

2) There is nothing to support Mejibray getting worse, let me debunk this Ctrl C Ctrl V culture

Mejibray in the beginning 

Spoiler

Mejibray late

Spoiler

Like there is nothing INSIDE THE MUSIC that suggest that they got worse over time.  the Only OMG work was the Killing ME single but

for killing me Uka or

Spoiler

for Hakuraku (剥落)

Spoiler

for Apocalypse

Spoiler

They have always slacked and flexed every year. Maybe you just have a Genre issue. If the argument was that they are repetitive then yeah your right. But then, you gotta hate on Grieva and them too.

Edit: and how are they generic when nobody had/has their sound? Riffs yess but sound no

Edited by blackdoll

On 11/6/2019 at 11:21 AM, Ro plz said:

D'espairs Ray's music hasn't aged well.

Mirror was like opening a carton of milk on the sell by date, drinking it, and thinking “I guess it’s fine”