Sign in to follow this  
relentless

DIR EN GREY (U.S. / Canada) TOUR2013 GHOUL

Oh that was you that did the growl? That's pretty freaking awesome, I'm envious xD I was right smack dab in the middle a little to the right of where the mosh pit was going on during Diru's set.

Heh, thanks! He tried to do it earlier and he pointed at the security guard in front of me. I shook my head wondering and he shrugged a little. He then went back and he tapped the security guard on the head before handing me the mic. Plus the singer basically threw the horns up at me as well. Seriously, they are really nice guys. I got to meet the drummer before the show and the rest of them at the merch table. Plus, lucky you being close. Then again, I really shouldn't complain. My spot wasn't bad at all considering the VIP got ahead of the general ticket holders!

Just curious... new here... has anybody thought of setting up meeting spots for the shows? I'm hoping to go to Showbox, and somebody mentioned something before about 21+ being able to get in before? Does that mean I don't have to wait with kids (no offense, I've been following DEG for ten years now) and thier parents? I know I used to camp out for like a week in advance! But it would be nice to not have to do that again  lol.

Just curious... new here... has anybody thought of setting up meeting spots for the shows? I'm hoping to go to Showbox, and somebody mentioned something before about 21+ being able to get in before? Does that mean I don't have to wait with kids (no offense, I've been following DEG for ten years now) and thier parents? I know I used to camp out for like a week in advance! But it would be nice to not have to do that again  lol.

I'm going HANG OUT WITH ME! I swear I'm not a jerk in real life!! There's going to be a lot of MH'ers! It's going to be fun :)

But yes, 21+ can get in as soon as the bar opens. You have to buy something and you cannot leave. They distribute numbers to you and it's first come first serve. When the doors are ready to open, they let you in as groups. So if you're a number 1 you go in group 1 and get in first and then group 2 will follow and so on and so forth from there. Once the bar attendees are in, they open up the doors to the kiddies outside and that's how you do Showbox.

Also I wouldn't stress about getting a number 1 or 2 or 3, basically you'll get a good spot regardless. It might just suck if you're a 5 and you're friend is a 2 and having to regroup once inside.

I'm going HANG OUT WITH ME! I swear I'm not a jerk in real life!! There's going to be a lot of MH'ers! It's going to be fun :)

She's lying! She's probably a big jerkbutt in real life! I heard she once held Kai down and pooted on him. Pooted right in his face!

recent setlists. sorry for not posting on time.

2013.11.06 Center Stage, Atlanta, GA / U.S.

01. Intro
02. OBSCURE
03. Unknown.Despair.Lost
04. 業 / KARMA
05. BUGABOO
06. DOZING GREEN
07. Bottom Of The Death Valley
    INWARD SCREAM
08. THE BLOSSOMING BEELZEBUB
09. Dead Tree
10. VINUSHKA
    INWARD SCREAM (Without Vocals)
11. 輪郭 / Rinkaku
12. 鴉 / Karasu
13. DIFFERENT SENSE
14. かすみ / Kasumi
    Encore
15. 冷血なりせば / Reiketsu Nariseba
16. THE FINAL
17. 激しさと、この胸の中で絡み付いた灼熱の闇 / Hageshisa To, Kono Mune No Naka De Karamitsuita Shakunetsu No Yami

2013.11.08 Baltimore Soundstage, Baltimore, MD / U.S.

01. Intro
02. OBSCURE
03. 獣慾 / Juuyoku
04. 業 / KARMA
05. DOZING GREEN
06. 凱歌、沈黙が眠る頃 / Gaika, Chinmoku Ga Nemuru Koro
    INWARD SCREAM
09. Dead Tree
10. VINUSHKA
    INWARD SCREAM
11. 鴉 / Karasu
12. 輪郭 / Rinkaku
13. DIFFERENT SENSE
14. かすみ / Kasumi
    Encore
15. 冷血なりせば / Reiketsu Nariseba
16. THE FINAL
17. 激しさと、この胸の中で絡み付いた灼熱の闇 / Hageshisa To, Kono Mune No Naka De Karamitsuita Shakunetsu No Yami

2013.11.09 The Theatre Of The Living Arts, Philadelphia, PA / U.S.

01. Intro
02. 冷血なりせば / Reiketsu Nariseba
03. Unknown.Despair.Lost
04. 業 / KARMA
05. LOTUS
06. 「欲巣にDREAMBOX」あるいは成熟の理念と冷たい雨 / [Yokusou Ni DREAMBOX] Aruiwa Seijuku No Rinen To Tsumetai Ame]
    INWARD SCREAM
09. Dead Tree
10. VINUSHKA
    INWARD SCREAM
11. 鴉 / Karasu
12. 輪郭 / Rinkaku
13. DIFFERENT SENSE
14. かすみ / Kasumi
    Encore
15. OBSCURE
16. THE FINAL

music played during the second INWARD SCREAM is the one found on a SHIBUYA-AX DVD.
in Atlanta, Touru did not sing it, only music played.

2013.11.11 Irving Plaza, New York, NY / U.S.

01. Intro

03. 業 / KARMA

04. Unraveling

05. RED SOIL

06. BUGABOO

INWARD SCREAM

09. Dead Tree

10. VINUSHKA

INWARD SCREAM

11. 鴉 / Karasu

12. 輪郭 / Rinkaku

13. DIFFERENT SENSE

14. かすみ / Kasumi

Encore

15. OBSCURE

16. THE FINAL

2013.11.12 Paradise Rock Club, Boston, MA / U.S.

01. Intro

03. Unknown.Despair.Lost

04. Unraveling

05. DOZING GREEN

06. OBSCURE

INWARD SCREAM

09. Dead Tree

10. VINUSHKA

INWARD SCREAM

11. 鴉 / Karasu

12. 輪郭 / Rinkaku

13. DIFFERENT SENSE

14. かすみ / Kasumi

Encore

15. THE FINAL

16. STUCK MAN

now, both setlists appeared to be wroing. edited them out. can anyone please confirm now?

I was there!

Obscure was played in the first set.

Stuck man was played in the encore

Karma was NOT played

Dozing Green was played.

Bugaboo was not played as well as Red Soil.

Rest of it is legit.

2013.11.14 The Opera House, Toronto, ON, Canada

01. Intro

03. Unraveling

04. 獣慾 / Juuyoku

05. RED SOIL

06. DOZING GREEN

INWARD SCREAM

09. Dead Tree

10. VINUSHKA

INWARD SCREAM

11. 鴉 / Karasu

12. 輪郭 / Rinkaku

13. DIFFERENT SENSE

14. かすみ / Kasumi

Encore

15. OBSCURE

16. THE FINAL

This tour has been kind of weak. I went to NY and loved it but in no way has it come close to the "surprises" they said they would bring. Nothing special other than kyos makeup. The setlists have been exactly d same for prettymuch the entire tour with d exception of a few song changes from d first half of the set. The rest exactly d same on every date. I had a horrible time in NY once again. Hate american fangirls but damn the jap ones were waaaaayyyy worse. Scratching and punching just to get in front. There was a fight in the meet and greet between american fangirls and the jap demon girls. It was shamefull that the band had to see that -_- i got 2 of kaorus guitar pics and a drumstick from shinya. The shirt i wanted was sold out so i got the hoodie and that lame pink one. Band was great and Dagoba was fun. The venue wasnt bad but the ppl in it were.

Apparently their bus broke down and tonight's Seattle show has been cancelled. They will be performing tomorrow night in Seattle.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

INFO

http://www.axs.com/events/242937/dir-en-grey-tickets?skin=showboxpresents

SHOW UPDATE: Due to transportation issues tonight’s Dir En Grey show at Showbox at the Market is postponing to tomorrow night, Fri. Nov. 22nd. All other show details remain the same. All tickets purchased for tonight’s show will be honored. More info & tickets HERE.

crap. still nothing from Chicago, Minneapolis and Denver.

where's everybody?

I am pretty sure the Minneapolis set-list was basically the same as the one you wrote.

It was my first time seeing them and I loved it. There was less fangirl trash than I thought there would be, and surprisingly enough there was a variety of people (not just "immasoedgy" teens but also a lot of adults, even 40+ women, lol).

Rinkaku was probably my favourite track. It was simply sublime in live.

This tour has been kind of weak. I went to NY and loved it but in no way has it come close to the "surprises" they said they would bring. Nothing special other than kyos makeup. The setlists have been exactly d same for prettymuch the entire tour with d exception of a few song changes from d first half of the set. The rest exactly d same on every date. I had a horrible time in NY once again. Hate american fangirls but damn the jap ones were waaaaayyyy worse. Scratching and punching just to get in front. There was a fight in the meet and greet between american fangirls and the jap demon girls. It was shamefull that the band had to see that -_- i got 2 of kaorus guitar pics and a drumstick from shinya. The shirt i wanted was sold out so i got the hoodie and that lame pink one. Band was great and Dagoba was fun. The venue wasnt bad but the ppl in it were.

Are you referencing Japanese girls? Because from what I'm hearing they've been going to practically every show, most of them VIP if I'm not mistaken.

Are you referencing Japanese girls? Because from what I'm hearing they've been going to practically every show, most of them VIP if I'm not mistaken.

Yea them -_-

Apparently their bus broke down and tonight's Seattle show has been cancelled. They will be performing tomorrow night in Seattle.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

INFO

http://www.axs.com/events/242937/dir-en-grey-tickets?skin=showboxpresents

SHOW UPDATE: Due to transportation issues tonight’s Dir En Grey show at Showbox at the Market is postponing to tomorrow night, Fri. Nov. 22nd. All other show details remain the same. All tickets purchased for tonight’s show will be honored. More info & tickets HERE.

c r y i n g

So they played HADES in the last show -_-

Was it any different from original HADES in "Six Ugly" ? Anything other than grunting, that is (like for instance, did they play it in lower key?)

Was it any different from original HADES in "Six Ugly" ? Anything other than grunting, that is (like for instance, did they play it in lower key?)

No idea. I only went to NY. Just saw the setlist from the last show.

@Perez: There aren't "lower keys". I believe what you were thinking was "lower tuning".

By "lower keys" I meant what they have done with Byou Shin for instance in 2012, aka replacing E5 riffs with seven-stringed A5 riffs etc. (also, compare the key in old Kiri to Mayu and new one)

Sign in to follow this