Sign in to follow this  
Lestat

[Selling] : CD's, cheki, posters.

Finding myself suffering from a lot of doubles in UNDER CODE Luckybags again. There's another coming up soon, so await this post to be probably updated.

- All payments done via Paypal. (unless you're from the Netherlands, then it'll be done with a simple bank transaction)

- Shipping is from the Netherlands. (Europe)

- Fragile items will be shipped in a special bubblewarp envelope.

- I ship worldwide.

- Prices are all open, everything is negotiable, please bid!

- Buyer pays shipping price. (t.b. estimated)

- If you buy in the same currency as I sell my items for, please pay notice to the 'friends and family' option in Paypal, this saves you from Paypal fees!

- Posters will be shipped in a special tube. (quite expensive, it's your choice if you want me to neatly fold them if you want to avoid extra shipping costs)

- I'm not responsible for any lost or damaged items after payment once they have been shipped out.

For sale:

CD's:

12012 - Shin ~deep~ (sealed, brand new) €10

CindyKate - Dekotora no Hoshi, type C (sealed, brand new) €8

Megaromania - Quintessence Voyage, type B (sealed, brand new) €10

凛 -the end of corruption world- - VALUE EXCLAIM (sealed, brand new) €20

凛 -the end of corruption world- - The Psalms and Lamentations, type A (sealed, brand new) €15

凛 -the end of corruption world- - As if forever exists, type C (sealed, brand new) €10

Phantasmagoria - Actuality, type A (sealed, brand new) €15

KISAKI PROJECT feat.砂月 (Satsuki) - 壊詞~an ideal of beauty Desperate~ (sealed, brand new) €15

KISAKI PROJECT feat. 宮脇渉, 樹威, and 戮 (Wataru Miyawaki, Jui and Riku) - Shinki ~Graduation&Departure~ (sealed, brand new) €10

Crazy☆shampoo - 1☆Scream €8

Lustknot. - Angelus €8

BLOOD - Unseen the NEW WORLD (signed by all members; Dora, Hayato, Kiwamu, Kazuha) €10

PIECElang - YeeeeeeeeeLL⇒ (without obi, it was ruined when I received it) €5

BLACK LINE poster (two available, one signed, one unsigned) signed: €15 / unsigned €10

Edited by Rocketeer

I'll probably take some stuff, but I'm waiting for my Lucky Bag too before ordering anything!

Come, people. I really need to get rid of this.

For sale:

CD's:

12012 - Shin ~deep~ (sealed, brand new) €10

Megaromania - Quintessence Voyage, type B (sealed, brand new) €10 

Phantasmagoria - Actuality, type A (sealed, brand new) €15

KISAKI PROJECT feat.砂月 (Satsuki) - 壊詞~an ideal of beauty Desperate~ (sealed, brand new) €15

KISAKI PROJECT feat. 宮脇渉, 樹威, and 戮 (Wataru Miyawaki, Jui and Riku) - Shinki ~Graduation&Departure~ (sealed, brand new) €10

Lustknot. - Angelus €8

BLOOD - Unseen the NEW WORLD (signed by all members; Dora, Hayato, Kiwamu, Kazuha) €10

PIECElang - YeeeeeeeeeLL⇒ (without obi, it was ruined when I received it) €5

BLACK LINE poster (two available, one signed, one unsigned) signed: €15 / unsigned €10 

I see, this price include shipping right ?

Nope it doesn't... Let's see your coordinates, you're in France right? Shipping would sum it up to a total of €10,88 but I can round down the number to €10 if that's okay?

I see, but I have already it, if I would like buy again, it's for the trading card, but it's beyond my projected budget. Sorry.

Sign in to follow this